004. 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑

I was over at Matt's house and I woke up in the middle of the night with horrible cramps. I sat up in bed really fast and held my stomach. I looked over and saw Matt fast asleep beside me. I got up out of bed and quietly left the room and went into Matt's bathroom next to his room and changed out my tampon and splashed water on my face. My cramps were throbbing, I could barely walk. I practically threw myself back onto Matt's bed and sat up crying silently to myself trying to not wake Matt up. I sniffled then heard my sniffle. Matt sat up and turned on his bedside lamp. "Hey baby are you okay? Do you feel sick?" He saw me rocking back and fourth on the edge of the bed while holding my stomach. "No, my cramps are killing me." I sob. "Oh, I'm so sorry baby." He scooted closer to me and rubbed circles on my back. "They hurt so bad." I groan and continue to sob. "I know. It's okay." He continues to rub my back. "Can I do anything?" He asks, his voice all soft. I sit there for a second and think as Matt continues to rub my back. "Could you just hold me?" I ask in between sniffles. He huffs a little laugh and pulls me into him by my waist. I'm laying on top of him now with my head on his chest in the crook of his neck with his chin resting on the top of my head as he plays with my hair and holds me tight against him with his other arm, our legs are intertwined. "Do you feel any better?" He mumbles. "They still hurt." I sniff. "I'm so sorry baby. You're so strong though." He kisses my head. A tear runs down my cheek and falls onto his chest so I wipe it off of him and he smiles. "Thank you." I whisper but Matt doesn't respond, all I hear from him are soft snores. I soon fall to sleep listening to Matt's quiet snores.

•𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔•

I wake up the next morning and my eyes flutter open. I turn around and notice Matt isn't in bed. What the fuck? I sit up and see his computer on. He probably went to the bathroom or something. I flop back onto the pillow and feel something trickle down my leg. Oh shit. I lift up the covers and see a small puddle of blood on Matt's bed sheet. I gasp and have no time to panic before I hear footsteps coming back towards Matt's room. I quickly hide the covers over me and lay my head back down on the pillow. I pretended I'm just waking up as Matt walks into the room with a can of Root Beer in hand. He goes over and sits at his desk and continues to type away on his keyboard. I am panicked. I end up shuffling around a little and that ends up getting Matt's attention. Fuck. Matt spins around in his chair and smiles softly. "Good morning, how are you?" He smiles and I sit up a bit and shrug. What do I do. He cocks an eyebrow at me, I know he can tell I'm panicked.

He gets up from his desk chair and walks over to the bed and tries to lift up the covers to get back in bed with me but I stop him. "No!" I shout tugging the covers so he can't lift them up. He jumps a little bit. "What do you mean 'No' it's my bed?" He tries to joke. "No." I confirm again. "Baby what's wrong?" He seems confused and before I can get a grip on the covers he pulls them back and sees the blood stain on his bed. "I'm sorry Matt." Tears start to well up in my eyes. "Y/n! Don't cry, it's okay! I'll just wash them." He smiles to tell me it's okay. "I'm so sorry." I frown again and wipe my eyes. "It's okay, don't worry about it, it's normal. Why don't you go take a shower?" He offers and I nod. I get up out of the bed and Matt hands me some of his sweats then one of his sweatshirts and I head into his bathroom and shower while he cleans his bedding.

I come out of the shower and see him putting on a fresh sheet on his bed. He turns his head to me "See all clean!" He smiles and walks over to me. I nod and he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss and I kiss him and run my fingers through his hair. "Thank you Matt." I pull away and kiss his cheek and he smiles and kisses my forehead. I'm so grateful to have a boyfriend who knows periods are normal and are not gross.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸