040. 𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙

It was my favorite time of the year today.

Halloween.

I have always loved Halloween since I was a little girl. Being able to be someone who you aren't always brought me joy.

I loved eating all the candy and seeing all the spooky decorations.

Most of all, I loved spending this time with my boyfriend. We have always had the best costumes together.

Matt never really liked the dressing up part, but he did it for me and he loved making me happy.

This year, Matt and I were thinking about being vampires. Matt loved this idea and I'm glad he does because I want him to enjoy this Halloween.

Nick and I had just gotten back from Target. We had spent the whole day together getting Halloween decorations and trying to find Nick's costume for the Halloween party we were going to tonight.

I sighed loudly as I threw 2 heavy bags down on the counter, Nick shortly behind me doing the same.

"Thank god that's over. My feet hurt so bad." Nick complained as he walked over to the fridge and pulled out a soda.

I laughed then started to make my way over to the couch when I suddenly heard Matt's bedroom door open.

I turned around to find him walking out of his room wearing vampire teeth. I giggled as he walked towards me with his arms out for a hug.

"You look crazy with those teeth, Matt." I laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I personally think I look amazing." Matt raised his brows at me with a smirk.

"How was your day?" Matt asked. "Long, just excited to get to this party." I smiled. Matt smiled then slid his hands down my waist to my hands and grabbed them with his.

Matt and I told Nick we would be ready in an hour for the party and to let Chris know, then we headed off to Matt's room and got our costumes together.

I held onto Matt's arm as we both smiled down at our costumes laid down on the bed.

"I'm so excited." I smiled up at Matt. He smiled down at me and chuckled as he softly pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Let's get ready!" I exclaimed and picked up my costume and ran into Matt's bathroom and changed.

I finished getting changed, but I couldn't get my corset to zip. I groaned and called for Matt.

A few seconds later the brunette opened the door to the bathroom. I turned around so my back was facing him then moved my hair out of the way. "Can you zip it?" I asked.

Matt chuckled and stepped closer to me and gently pulled the zipper up. "The costume looks beautiful on you." Matt smirked as I turned around and met his eyes.

I smiled and looked him up and down to examine his costume. My smile grew bigger seeing him in his.

"Is it bad?" Matt's face started to turn a little red. "No! No, you look so handsome." I smiled and brushed his hair away from his eyes.

I pressed my forehead against his. "Thank you for doing this for me." I said softly.

"Of course, I love you. I know were going to have fun tonight." Matt smiled. "I love you too."

"Besides, we always have the best costumes." Matt grinned as he pulled away. "I completely agree, but it's because of me." I placed my hand on my chest.

"Oh really? Because you wouldn't have the best costume without me." Matt cocked a brow at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully. "Yeah, I guess." I giggled.