012. 𝑊𝑖𝑠𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑇𝑒𝑒𝑡ℎ

Today Matt was getting his wisdom teeth removed. I knew he was really nervous because he was really anxious the day before. I was just getting ready to leave to go with Nick and Chris to take him.

I finished my makeup and hurried downstairs to my car. I then drove to the boys house. Once I arrived I got out of my car and walked up to the front door and knocked. Nick answered with a smile on his face. "Y/n!" He grinned and I smiled and we walked in the house. "Where's Matt?" I asked Nick as we walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "Oh, he is out with Chris before we go to get pudding because it is like the only thing he can eat." Nick laughed and I nodded and laughed along.

About a minute or so later, Matt and Chris came walking into the living room. Matt had a stressed look on his face, but still managed to smile once he saw me. I smiled back and got up and walked over to him and embraced him in my arms. "How are you?" I asked as I smiled against his chest. "I'm okay." He huffed a small laugh and hugged me tighter. We hugged for a few seconds longer then we all headed down to the car. While we were driving I kept looking over at Matt and noticed him fidgeting with his hands. "Hey, it's gonna be okay! We will be there once you wake up." I smile to comfort him. "Yeah, okay." He nervously smiles.

Once we arrive we all walk inside and sit in the waiting chairs. Matt grabs my hand and we interlock our fingers while I slowly rub his hand with my thumb to comfort him. "Matt, I'm so gonna record you once you wake up." Chris giggles, whispering over to Matt. "Shut up." Matt whispers back. A few seconds later a lady walks into the room with a clipboard. "Matthew?" She asks and Matt and I quickly stand up, our hands still together. Nick and Chris said they'd wait for me out in the waiting room and quickly give Matt a good luck hug. Matt and I follow the lady down the hall and into a room. She tells Matt to lay down on the chair and he does. I stand by Matt and hold his hand and brush his hair out of his face with my other hand. Matt chooses a scent of gas then he gets the mask placed on his face. I watch as he takes deep breaths and I hold his hand the whole time until he falls asleep. "Okay hun, you need to go back to the waiting room now. We will call you back in when it's over." The lady tells me and I nod and back away from Matt and leave the room. I head back out to Nick and Chris.

"So how did it go?" Nick asks. "He fell asleep pretty fast." I answer and sit down next to Chris. Nick nods and we wait about an hour before another lady comes out and invites us into the room. I get up and Nick and Chris follow behind me. I walk into the room and see Matt asleep on the chair with a ton of gauze in his mouth and a bit on blood smudged on lip. Chris walks over to him and leans over his face while Nick and I stand at the end of the chair. "Bro, he looks dead." Chris jokes. "Chris back up." I grab his wrist and pull him back. We all squeeze in a small bench in the room and wait for Matt to wake up. Chris gets up again and walks over to Matt and leans over him again as his eyes flutter open. "Hey buddy!" Chris grins and Matt looks around the room with only his eyes. He muffles something but we can't understand. "What?" Chris asks, still standing over him. "Y/n..." he says in a muffled tone. "I think he wants you Y/n." Chris turns around to me and I quickly stand up and walk over to him. "Hi Matt!" I smile and walk over to him and watch as a drunk-like smile spreads across his face. "You look funny." I giggle and he chuckles and I laugh at his funny sounding chuckle.

Chris runs over with his phone and holds it in front of Matt's face. "Matt say 'chubby bunny' please!" Chris grins. "Uh mm..." Matt mumbles. "Chris back the fuck off." Nick walks over and tries to pull Chris away. "Please Matt!" Chris repeats. Matt rolls his eyes. "Chubby bunny." He says in a muffled tone. Chris laughs and walks away. We wait until a doctor comes in and tells us we can go. A lady then walks in with a wheel chair for Matt to get to the car with. I help the nurse get Matt into the wheel chair and I wheel him out to the car. Matt was laughing the whole time to the car and it made me giggle because of how funny he sounded. We got to the car and I helped the lady sit Matt in the passenger. I got into the drivers seat and Chris and Nick were in the back. "Milkshake!" Matt said in a funny tone as I pulled out of the parking spot. "Okay Matt we will get you a milkshake." I smiled and we drove to Mc Donald's and I ordered Matt a milkshake.

We arrived home a little later and I was left with Matt so I brought him into his room and he flopped onto his bed. "Okay you need to sit up, baby." I laugh and grab his hand and sit him up. I take off his shoes for him and then grab his milkshake from off his desk and walk over to him and hand it to him. He holds it while I take his gauze out of his mouth so he can eat. I watch as he struggles to get the milkshake into his mouth so I take it from him and spoon feed it to him.

Once he's done eating I get new gauze and put it in his mouth. I help him get into bed and put the covers over him. "Lay with me?" He asks. I smile and nod and climb under the covers with him and we stare at each other, laying on our sides. "You're so pretty." He giggles in a muffled tone from all the gauze. "So are you." I smile and blush. I know he is pretty drugged but it's cute. "I love you." He whispers. That's the first time Matt has ever told me that. I smile. "I love you too." I brush a hair from his face.

I cuddle Matt and we fall asleep together. We wake up about two hours later. I look over at Matt and notice him already looking at me. "Hi." I smile. "Hey." He whispers. "How are you?" I ask. "Much better." He smiles. "Good." I reply with a smile. I watch as he takes the gauze out of his mouth and throws it in the trash. "Matt?" I ask as he lays back down and puts his arm around my waist. "Hm?" He hums. "Before we fell asleep, you told me you loved me." I say as I watch Matt's face flush deep red. "I did?" He looks kind of embarrassed. "Yeah." I giggle. "Did you mean it?" I add. He looks at me for a moment before speaking. "Yeah. I think I did. I love you Y/n." He smiles and I smile back. "I love you." I reply and lean in and kiss his lips as he kisses me back. I love him.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 5𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)• 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸