016. 𝐻𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑠

Hello lovely people.

I wanted to come on here and thank everyone for choosing to read these imagines I have put together. I love and appreciate every single one of you.

I have enjoyed making these little imagines so much, and I hope you have enjoyed reading them!

But currently I have not had the time to be able to write any, I have been very busy with a lot of different things.

I want these little fanfics to be as perfect as possible. I'd hate to put out work that I am not proud of, or anything that is sloppy and or not put together.

I am also currently working on creating another Chris Sturniolo fanfic right now, and I have really been putting my hard work and effort into writing this fanfic. I am very excited for you guys to read it, because I have been working very hard on it and I love how it is coming so far.

I want everyone to know that I am not abandoning this fanfic, I am just taking a break until I have the time to start writing again. I just want to put the time I have into the fanfic I am writing now so I can get that out to you guys as soon as possible then return to this.

Again, I love and appreciate every single one of you for reading these imagines! Thank you for understanding.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 15𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)• 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸