021. 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒

I was doing my skincare at Matt's house in his room, in front of his mirror on the floor. He was sitting in his bed scrolling through his phone.

Matt has been recently getting over a cold, and I had the best idea on how to help him. I finished my skincare then got up and walked over to him and climbed into bed with him. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "Hi, baby." He chuckled softly, his voice all stuffy. "Hello." I grinned up at him.

"Oh god, what?" He sighed, seeing my evil grin. "Come with me." I broke free of his arms and took his hand, forcing him to get out of bed. "What are we doing?" He asked curiously. I dragged him into his bathroom without a reply. I dug through his bathroom drawer for a face wash until I found one.

I turned around and looked up at Matt with a smile, showing him his face wash. "I'm gonna do your skincare!" I said excitedly. "I'm fine with that." Matt chuckled. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

Matt lifted me up onto the counter and stood in between my legs, then I put my makeup headband on him to keep his hair back. I took the strands of hair out from underneath the headband. I gently grabbed Matt's wrists, then put the water catchers on his wrists. "Oh! I like these." He giggled adorably, feeling the fluffy objects on his wrists.

"Okay, wet your face." I told him with a warm smile. He stepped out of my legs and turned on the sink and started to wet his face while I grabbed the towel beside me. He turned off the sink then walked back into my legs as I wrapped them around his lower waist.

I wet my hands quickly then opened the face wash and put a little bit in my palm then rubbed my hands together and gently started to rub the face wash on Matt's face. His eyes closed as I rubbed all over his face. "I like this." He whispered with a soft smile. "I'm glad." I whispered back with the same smile.

I finished rubbing the product on his face and he opened his eyes. "You look silly." I giggled and quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a photo of him. "Y/n!" He laughed. "Rinse off your face." I laughed.

Matt rinsed off his face and I handed him a towel and he dried his face. "What now?" He asked. I took his hand again and led him back into his room and took him to his bed. I propped some pillows up for him and pointed to the bed. "Lay down." I said as Matt gladly walked over to the bed and propped up against the headboard, leaving his legs sprawled out in front of him with his arms crossed on his chest.

I took the water catchers off of his wrists then went back into the bathroom and got a hot towel. I walked over to him and his face immediately lit up when he saw me. "Okay, keep this on your face." I smiled, laying the hot towel on top of his face. "Not a problem." He said calmly. I giggled then went to get all of my other skin care items.

I came back with a bucket of my items and sat them next to Matt on the bed then climbed on top of him, sitting up. His arms un-crossed and his hands gently placed on my waist. I smiled and slowly removed the towel from Matt's face, placing it on his nightstand.

Matts eyes slowly fluttered open. "Why hello." Matt grinned. I giggled then grabbed my face mask and opened the package. "Face mask?" He asked. I nodded and placed the mask on his face. He shut his eyes again, as a smile slowly appeared on his lips.

I played with his hair until a few minutes passed. I slowly peeled off the mask and threw it in the trash beside me, as well as the package. I grabbed some under eye masks and placed them underneath his eyes. "What's this?" Matt asked with a smile. "Eye masks." I replied softly.

A few more minutes went by and I removed the masks and threw them away. I grabbed some serum and gently put it on Matt's cheeks, forehead, and chin. I gently rubbed in the product with my fingers.

I smiled as I heard Matt's soft snores, knowing he fell asleep. I then applied some moisturizer and under eye cream, working it into his face. I took my ice roller after and traced it along his eyes. I finished with some facial spray, then gently took off the makeup headband so I didn't wake him up.

I then gently massaged his head with my fingers until I saw his eyes flutter open. I removed my hands from his hair and looked down at him to see him softly smiling up at me. "How do you feel?" I asked. "Amazing, thank you baby." He responded, seeming relaxed. I giggled and leaned down to kiss him.

Matt and I pulled away and I started to get off of him but he quickly pulled me back down by my waist. "No! stay." He whined. "I need to put the stuff away, babe. I'll be back!" I chuckled and kissed his cheek. Matt let me go and I placed everything back into the bucket and quickly put it back into the bathroom.

I returned a minute later to see Matt all curled up inside of his bed. Matt looked up at me and opened his arms for me. I hurried over to the other side of his bed and climbed into the covers and wrapped my arms around Matt as he rolled onto his side and wrapped his arms around me, stuffing his head into the crook of my neck. I softly laughed and kissed his head.

"Do you want to watch something?" I asked softly. "I just want to nap." Matt responded quietly. "Okay." I giggled and kissed his head again, as I felt him place a kiss on my neck.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 38𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)•

 -🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸