028. 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒

Tonight, there was a bonfire party at the triplet's friend's house. I am usually not a fan of parties, but for Matt I am. I love seeing the smile on his face when he's with people he loves.

Matt had finally convinced me to go to this party, I only caved in because he said there weren't going to be that many people there.

"Babe, the party starts in about an hour. What do you want to do until then?" Matt asked as he entered his room and shut the door behind him. I was curled up inside his bed, using his TV to watch a show. I picked up my phone and checked the time. It was only 8 PM. I set my phone down and shrugged. "Okay, well, I'm going to get ready. Do you need anything?" Matt slowly walked over to me. "No, I'm okay. I'll probably get ready too." I smiled. Matt smiled back and leaned down towards me, placing both of his hands beside both of my shoulders against the mattress.

Matt's hair fell perfectly over his eyes, just the way I liked it. He looked down at me with his breathtaking blue eyes. Butterflies filled my stomach as I felt a blush creep up across my face.

I started to fidget with the strings on his hoodie that fell close to my face. Matt chuckled softly. He leaned closer down to my face which caused me to let go of his hoodie. I smiled as he gently placed a kiss on my lips.

Matt pulled away a second later with a soft smile on his lips. "Okay, go get ready." Matt stood back up slowly. I nodded and turned off Matt's TV while he grabbed some of his clothes and left the room.

I got out of Matt's bed and went over to his top drawer in his dresser, where I keep some of my spare clothes. I pulled out a pair of black leggings and a t-shirt. I wanted to be comfortable at this party because we are most likely just going to be sitting.

I changed and grabbed my makeup from Matt's bathroom and sat on his bedroom floor in front of his mirror. I started on my makeup and Matt walked in a few minutes later. I looked at him through the mirror; he was wearing his light blue Pythia hoodie with white stars that went along the sleeves. It was my favorite hoodie of his. He had on a pair of light blue, almost white baggy jeans. and his white Airforce's.

I was just finishing my mascara when Matt walked over to me. He sat down next to me in front of the mirror and watched me apply my mascara. I smiled at him staring at me. "You're so pretty." Matt spoke softly. I giggled as I put my mascara back in my makeup bag. "Thank you."

I applied some lip gloss, then put away the rest of my makeup. "Ready?" Matt asked as we both stood up. "Almost, I just need to do my hair." I answered, Matt nodded as I walked back into his bathroom. I put my hair into two French braids. Right as I was finishing tying my last braid, Chris ran into the bathroom looking inpatient. "Y/nnn! Hurry up, I want to go." Chris pouted. "I just finished." I laughed. Chris smiled and hurried away. I rolled my eyes and sprayed some perfume as Matt entered the bathroom.

"Ready now?" Matt asked as he applied some deodorant. "Yeah." I nodded. Matt smiled and placed his deodorant down and took my hand as we all walked to the car and drove to the party.

We arrived at the house and there were only four other cars parked outside of the house. "Are you sure you're going to be warm enough?" Matt asked concerningly as we walked hand in hand towards the house. Nick and Chris were ahead of us, eager to get inside.

I assumed I was going to be warm enough because we are going to be sitting by a fire the whole time. "Yeah, I'm sure." I smiled and squeezed Matt's hand. "If you say so." Matt nodded.

We entered the house and saw Nick and Chris wander off to find their friends. "Hey, Matt! Welcome, there's drinks and food in the kitchen and I have some people getting the fire ready in the backyard." A guy walked up to us. "Thanks man, appreciate it." Matt smiled and dapped the guy up. "This your girl?" He asked. "Yeah, this is Y/n." Matt looked over at me. I smiled and shook the guy's hand. "Nice to meet you, Y/n, I'm Caleb." Caleb smiled. "Nice to meet you." I said as Matt wrapped a hand around my waist. "Alright, see you guys later." Caleb smiled once more before walking away.

"Do you want to get a drink, baby?" Matt asked, looking down at me. "Sure." I answered and we walked to the kitchen together. I noticed there were no alcoholic drinks, which made me more comfortable. Matt poured some root beer into a cup, while I poured some lemonade into mine.

"Want to head outside?" I asked Matt as he took a sip from his cup. Matt nodded and we walked outside together. I saw Chris playing catch with two other guys, and Nick talking with Madi nearby. The fire was started and there were outdoor sofas and chairs close by the fire. there were two couples sitting on two separate sofas. There was one more sofa open, so I took Matt's hand and gently tugged him towards it. We sat down on it close next to each other. I set my lemonade on the ground and cuddled closer to Matt. Even though we were right in front of the fire, it was still a little cold. "Are you cold?" Matt gently laughed. "No, I'm okay." I lied with a convincing smile. Matt nodded slowly and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, immediately feeling the warmth from his body.

Matt and I chatted about random things when suddenly there was a chill breeze that blew by. I shivered as goosebumps appeared across my arms. "Cold?" Matt asked again with a grin. "Baby, I'm fine." I laughed. Matt's fingertips ran across my arm as he felt the goosebumps. "Babe, I don't want you to freeze." Matt chuckled and unwrapped his arm from me. He started to tug off his hoodie. "Matthew!" I huffed a laugh. Matt removed his hoodie to reveal a plain black t-shirt. He placed the hoodie in my lap. "I don't want you to be cold, baby." I frowned. "I'm perfectly, fine. I was actually starting to get a little hot." Matt smiled. "Are you sure?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "I am one thousand percent sure."

I put on the hoodie as the end of the sleeves hung low off of my hands. I pushed the sleeves up a bit and Matt giggled. The warmth from the hoodie immediately helped. "Better?" Matt asked softly. "Better, thank you, babe." I smiled and placed a single kiss on Matt's cheek.

Matt wrapped his arm around my shoulders again and we continued talking.

About an hour passed, Matt and I talked with some of our friends and played ping pong together. It was about 11 PM now and people were starting to leave. "Ready to go?" Matt asked. We had made our way back to the fire in our original spot, I had my head leaned up against Matt's shoulder, with his arm around my shoulders.

I nodded and Matt and I found Nick and Chris then said bye to everyone and headed to the car. I got into the front with Matt, while Nick and Chris sat in the back together.

Chris almost immediately fell asleep once we started driving. Nick was focused in on scrolling through his phone. Music quietly played in the background.

"Did you have fun?" Matt asked as he took his right hand off of the wheel and placed it on my thigh. "Yeah, it was nice to see our friends." I replied as I placed my hand on top of Matt's. "Thanks for coming, baby. I love you." Matt smiled. "Of course. I love you." I smiled back.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 68𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)•

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸