Chapter 14: The Honeymoon

They arrived in Hawaii.

Zac has a rental car waiting for them. He and Fatima drive to the hotel.

"Zac, I don't have any clothes."

"I told you; you're not going to need any."

She stares at him.

"Ok. Once we get near the hotel we can stop at a few stores. You lucky I like you."

After a few hours of shopping. Zac bought Fatima a bathing suit, two nice outfits, undergarments, and something comfortable to ride back home in.

"Thank you, Friend."

"Look after tonight, it ain't gone be no more of this "friend" shit," Zac warned.

They arrive at the hotel. "Go take a shower and then put on one of those outfits. I have dinner planned."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Oh, that's exactly what you will be saying later."

After she gets dressed, Zac goes to shower. Then they leave for the restaurant.

 Then they leave for the restaurant

"You are so gorgeous," Zac said. "Let's get in this restaurant before I change my mind."

They get seated and order their drinks.

After they order their food Zac asks the waiter to put it in a to-go box.

Fatima looks up at Zac. "Why are you doing that?"

"Change of planes. We're eating at the hotel."

Once the order arrives, they leave.

Back at the hotel 

Before they could get in the door good, they started making out.

Zac places the food on the counter.

He remembers that Fatima is a virgin, so he decides to take his time with her. He lays her on the bed and returns to her lips. Tonguing her down and moving his way to her neck making her groan. He unties her top exposing her bra. Unsnapping it with his teeth. "Fatima you are stunning." He sucks each breast, one hand caressing the other, while his free hand finds her clit. "Damn, it's so moist." He can't wait to make his way down. Rubbing her legs, then her thighs, he lifts her skirt. After admiring her sexy, pink, pussy he dives right in. At first, she is a little squirmy, but then she couldn't help but enjoy the feel of his tongue on her clit. He starts to suck on it, and she grabs his head trying to push him away. He grabs her hands kissing, licking, and sucking until she explodes all over his face.

Zac gets up and wipes his face with his shirt. He stands there watching Fatima catch her breath. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes." She smiles.

"Well come on, let's take a shower."

They get in the shower and Zac goes for more. He lifts her and wraps her legs around her slowly entering inside of her making sure he is gentle. Trying to make sure she feels as much pleasure as possible he takes the vibrator he bought and places it on her pussy as he continues to thrust inside her. 

"How does that feel?" he asked. 

"It feels good."

He continues trying not to go too deep. 

"This pussy is so tight; I don't know how long I'm going to last."

The shower is hitting in the right places, keeping everything wet and slippery. Fatima begins to moan, "I can't take it anymore."

"Come on babe, cum with me." They both cum instantly.

They bathe each other and then get out of the shower.

Fatima puts on a tank top and panties and lay next to Zac.

"Oh, let's eat our food." He gets out the bed and microwaves the food. 

"Babe, did you enjoy yourself?"

She looks at him and smiles, "I did."

"For real? I want you to enjoy it as much as I do."

"It hurt a little, but It felt good also. Thank you for being careful with me."

"You're welcome." He kisses her on the forehead. "I have a lot planned for tomorrow, so let's eat and get some rest."

The next morning Zac lets Fatima sleep in. He ordered room service and waits until she gets up and then gives her a massage.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning," Fatima stretches.

"I ordered breakfast." 

They had blueberry muffins, yogurt, fruit, and orange juice. Zac feeds her strawberries. After breakfast, he tells her to lie on the bed so that he can massage her.

He takes the lotion and rubs it on her back. Rubbing his finger down her spine. Then massaging her feet.

"Hmm, that feels so good." 

"I got something else that will feel good," he smirks.

"And what is that?" She flirts back.

"Let me show you," he puts the lotion down and removes her panties.

He goes straight to her pussy and indulges. He didn't come up for air until she climaxed. 

"Go take a shower and let's head to the beach."

As they head to the beach holding hands. Then they sit near the water on the sand. They enjoy each other. 

"Did you put any suntan lotion on?" asked Fatima.

"No."

"Turn around," She rubs lotion on his back, chest, and arms.

They enjoy some time at the beach and then they go on a tour of Honolulu.

Before the day is over, he has scheduled a dinner cruise. So, they head back to the hotel to shower and get dressed.

They enjoy a beautiful evening on the boat. It was very romantic. They took pictures near the sunset.

***

It's their last day in Hawaii. They wake up in the morning. 

Fatima pouts, "I'm not ready to go yet. I love it here with you."

She finds his manhood and starts caressing it.

"Don't start anything you can't finish," said Zac getting aroused.

She goes under the cover and removes his boxers. She hasn't done this before, but she has read a few sex books. Making sure she goes as deep as she can and keeps it wet was her thought. Zac is enjoying it, but he was anxious to get inside her. He pulled her up. 

"Sit on my face."

Fatima does what she is told. She moves her body making the feeling more intense and before you knew it, she came hard. 

"Damn, baby. You are getting good at this. I'm about to fuck you hard. Do you think you can handle it?"

"I'm down for the challenge," she said.

"The safe word is orange. If it starts to hurt say the word. Ok, babe?"

"Okay."

He turns on her back and inserts himself.  He starts slow and then speeds up. Fatima grabs the pillow and bites into it. Then he slows down for a minute, raising her legs around his neck. He speeds up again.

"Orange!"

He takes it easy on her, playing with her clit while slowly gyrating.

"Zac, I'm about to cum.

"Cum on this dick."

She cums and then Zac came right after.