Chapter 32: Make Up Your Mind

Fatima leaves the room stunned. They leave their feelings in the room and go hang out with Teeka. They grab a table at Buffalo Wild Wings, a sports bar and restaurant.

They order their food and drinks.

Fatima orders boneless wings with fries and a margarita.

Zac orders an All-American Cheeseburger with boneless wings and fries. His drink of choice is a whiskey sour and Teeka gets a Saucy Chicken Sandwich with fries and a dry martini.

"I will be right back, I'm going to the restroom," said Teeka.

While she is gone Zac and Fatima talk a little.

"You got a margarita?" asked Zac.

"Yes," Fatima looked confused.

"When you were sick and moody, I thought you might be pregnant."

"No. I wasn't. I guess I was moody because I really want to be with you, but I'm scared. Zac, I don't know any other relationship outside of Paris. I don't want to hurt you or you to hurt me."

"Do I look like I would hurt you on purpose Fatima?" Zac asked and she nods her head no. "Well then."

Fatima reached under the table to grab Zac's hand. "Ok let's make it official."

"Damn, T' that's all I wanted to hear you say," He kisses her passionately on the lips and accidentally said, "I love you, girl," He meant it but wasn't ready to say it just yet.

Fatima blushes and Teeka walks back to the table. "What did I miss?"

"Um, let me reintroduce you to my girl, my lady, Fatima. We are an official couple now."

"About time. Let's cheer to that. My Cuzzo has a girlfriend," They all start laughing.

The food comes and they continue to laugh and talk.

"So where did ya'll two meet?" Teeka asked.

"At her cousin's club," said Zac.

"Oooh, we need to check that out."

"Ya'll can," Zac responded. "It's a male exotic dance club."

"Oh, definitely my speed, but how did you meet there if you refuse to go?"

"I dropped something off at her office and saw this beauty."

"Aww, cute," said Teeka."

"Wait Teeko, what about your man?" Asked Zac. "What's his name?"

"G Money."

"Yea. T this dude is crazy. He bought her a nice condo and a Tesla and then started watching her by putting cameras all through the house and a tracker on her car."

"That sounds like something my friend went through. His name isn't Gary Borders, is it?" Fatima asked jokingly.

"What the fuck! Excuse my language. How do you know him?" asked Teeka.

"I was just joking. Don't tell me that's what G Money stands for?"

"One thing about my cousin, she gives everyone a nickname."

"Hush Zac this is serious. What did that ass hole do to your friend and are they still together?"

"No she had to get a restraining order, but he bought her a house and a car too. Right now she is in a new relationship though."

"Dang this world is small," said Zac.

"Yep," Fatima agreed, and they continued to discuss the Gary situation.

An hour later, they get up to leave. Zac asks Fatima to stay the night since it's late.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone and go watch a movie," Teeka said.

Zac and Fatima head to his room to talk. They first take a shower together. Zac is kissing and touching trying to have sex, but Fatima refuses since his cousin is in the next room.

After they complete their 3s's, they sit on the bed and talk.

"So earlier you said you loved me. What was that about? Do you feel that way?" Fatima asked.

"I do, but I wasn't ready to tell you yet because I didn't want to seem like we were moving too fast."

"Hmm?"

"What does that mean?" Asked Zac.

"Nothing. Now we are a couple. You love me. I'm just taking it all in. And then you thought I was pregnant."

"You were sick and then that attitude of yours, can you blame me?"

"Honestly, I thought so too. I had Andi to buy a pregnancy test."

"Was it negative? How many did you take?" He asked.

"3 and they all were negative," Fatima said. "Are you upset that I wasn't?"

"I ain't gone lie. It's bittersweet," Zac said looking down.

"Well, I think we need to slow it down. I mean we just became an item. We don't need no babies running around just yet."

"I agree, but because I do want kids one day and with you, just thinking about it makes me happy. You're right though, I want us to continue to enjoy ourselves for a while. Besides I haven't met your parents yet. What I look like getting their "virgin" daughter pregnant and they haven't met me. I don't want Pastor Wilson to kill me."

They both laugh.

"So, we promise to take it slow, no rushing babies, marriage, or moving in," Fatima said.

"Aww man, I was hoping you could at least move in. Does that mean no more sex?"

"No, we can still have sex since I am now on birth control. Now moving in, not going to happen for a while."

"I got you, babe. When I said I loved you, I meant it, but no pressure on your end. I know you're a little slower than I am."

Fatima hits him with a pillow.

"Just kidding babe. Come here and give me a kiss. I love you."