//chapter -1//

A lady is trying to wakeup a girl who is sleeping after a hectic day.

Lady- Teju baccha wakeup!! It's 8o'clock.I know you are tired but atleast go freshen up and have breakfast. you know na they won't eat breakfast without you..you can take rest after that..today is your off day right.

Girl(Teju)-just 2 minutes,mumma!!

TM(teju's mumma)-ok!!! I'm going down you come after freshen up said caressing head and kissed her forehead.and left the room.

After some times she wake up and get ready and moving towards the downstairs .

In dining hall

Teju-Good morning everyone!!

TD- good morning princess hugs her and kiss her forehead.

At the same time pratik comes and wish her Good morning doll.and kiss her forehead and TM comes with breakfast and serves breakfast .
TM- only few weeks left for pratiks marriage so we should start doing preparations.

Teju- yes mom, I'm very excited after all my bhaiyus marriage na.
Listening marriage name pratik blushing hard.

Teju- omg!! Mom what !! Did I just saw,the great pratik wayangankar is blushing with the name of marriage ..with a teasing smile
Pratik glare at her..and others brust
Into laughter 🤣 and started to have breakfast .

She just took 3-4 bites just then her mobile rang.. she receives the phone call

Teju-what!! Ok ok I'm coming saying cut the call.
Others just watching her face shocked..

Teju - I've to go saying above got up ,
TM- baby !! Atleast complete the breakfast, yesterday you also did the same ..you will fall sick beta said sadly .

Teju- sorry mom , there is an emergency and I'm getting late  about to got up.
TD- princess !!  ..you yourself is a doctor and so careless. About your health..for treating patients you have to take care of yourself..no  arguments ..and finish the juice then you can go.

Teju- dad(whined), and drink juice quickly and hugs tm , td and pratik saying bye ..she left for the hospital 🏥.

On the other side.

A boy is doing workout in the gym. sweat is dropping from his forehead , with messy hairs  looking so hot.

Completing his gym ,he freshen up and goes to down stair.

Roshni - Good morning sunny!!she wished him sweetly .

Kk- Good morning bhabi said with a smile and side huge her. And then km(karan's mom) come and karan said good morning beautiful 😍 saying kiss her cheeks..km smile and wish him.

KD- How many times I have to tell you to not flirt with my wife with glaring.

Kk- she is my mom and I can call her beautiful !! Saying wink 😉 at km.

KD- I think you should get married and flirt with your wife.
Karan look at km .. to help him.
But instead she replied - he is right!! You are 30 and perfect age for marriage .. i think you should think about your marriage  with a smile.

"yes mom and dad you are right!!" Said siddhant coming from behind..if you like somebody you can say to us .. we will talk about it 😉

Kk- you know very well bhai I don't have any gf and you know I want a girl who is like mom and bhai who can love my family..and genuinely love me not my money with a smile.all nodded understanding And moves  towards dining room and  have their breakfast and left their respective work .

//🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍//

So here is the first chapter of my story!!!

I hope you liked the Chapter as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

                               ~yours lovely writer 🤍

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄                                     ~yours lovely writer 🤍