//chapter -8//

(PS:-KM and TD becomes friends in these days ..KD and TD knew eachother before as they were business partners and pratik and karan were also bussiness partners....aaisa and roshni's bonding with teju also increased and they love her so much.... siddhant also treat teju like his sister... samrath and aarushi also loves teju so much)

NeXt day!!!
Elders were in the living room...and talking with each other ...

suddenly teju came downstairs ... running hurriedly...
Teju's outfit

Teju- mom..dad!! I need to reach hospital ..there is an emergency....so I'll
Leave now....you guys come in the evening... Saying she run towards them and hug them and about to leave.

TD- but beta!! You look tired I thought...you will take leave today..

Teju- i already take 1 weeks leave ..i need to go today..

TM- ok!! Baby...but atleast have some breakfast...

Teju- I'll have at hospital.. saying she rushed.. after greeting others.. and driving her car leave for hospital..

(After sometimes karan come down and was searching for teju..but found information that she leaves for hospital!!!...)

And suddenly he ask everyone to gathered in living room as he wanted to talk about something important..

KD- what happened sunny!! Why you called.. everyone here....is there any problem..

Kk- no dad!! Actually you all were asking... wheather i like a girl!!..and asking about my marriage ...i think I liked a girl...not actually I love a girl....( His eyes shining when he was talking about her) and wanted to marry her....

Kk's family was happy as well as shocked while teju's family frowned why he's telling them?

KM- omg !! I'm very happy...who is the girl...I want to meet her and her family...(said getting excited)

Kk- you all already meet her .... infact her family also..then looking at TD and TM he said..."i love teju!!! ( With so much love)

While kk's family shocked as well as happy as they also liked teju and tm also shocked and TD and pratik's face is having serious expression..

Karan goes towards them and looking at TD said - " uncle!! I really love her so much ...more than my self..the moment I saw her...i fell for her..i promise you uncle I will treat her like a princess...never let any evil eyes fall on her..I will protect her From every problem ...I'll never let her cry"

( Every one can see seniority in.his eyes and)

Td - i know you are not a bad guy ....but all things happens ina rush ... I'm just confused..that I didn't think about her marriage..

Kk- no no uncle!! I can understand your concern..but trust me I will never force her with me I'm ok if she reject me..i love her and will always love her..but i will not put my dicision on her...her happiness matters to me..(replied honestly)

Td see sincerity in his eyes and honesty in his words ... finally he said..

Td- For me teju's happiness matters the most ..if she will choose you as her life partner..and find her happiness with you i don't have any problem

Kk smiled....then pratik said-
"Remember!! If you made her cry..i will never think twice before killing you"

Kk chuckled and said- "never !!"

Pratik - but does she knows that you love her!!

Kk- no!! She thinks me as her friend and i don't want to rush things...she can take her own time ...i don't have any problem...i can't wait for her till my life..

(All fell proud to listen his words)

(On the other hand kk's family is very happy that they like teju so much ...and tm also liked karan....)

Km- so now we are family!!! I know abhi sadhi nahi hui hai but agar sadhi nahi bhi Hui toh..she is like my daughter... I'll always love her like that..

And others smiled listening to her words..

And after spending some good times all left their respective home and workplaces.. with happy faces..

Karan has taken off today!! As he was tired...so he was getting bored...so he thought to message her...

Message

Karan - hey!!! ( Message delivered..he waited for her to reply but she didn't thought ...she is bussy) he made a cute pout ..

Karan in mind- This girl what are you doing to me teju!!! I was never like this..and now I'm behaving like a teenage lover (with smiling face)..

And ...his phone pop-up with a message and he made a face ..aa it was message from...Kunal.

Message

Kunal - I'm getting bored 😪

Karan - (rolled his eyes and replied) so what can I do!!!

Kunal- 🥺 let's meet at cafe...and hangout.

Karan - why are you thinking that I will go with you ( annoyed)

Kunal- you can't do this to me... don't you love me ( asked dramatically)

Karan- no 😏

Kunal - that's rude🥺of you... I'm waiting meet me at cafe ...bye✌️

(Karan sighs and get ready and leave for cafe...)

At evening

After returning from cafe karan was sitting on bed and scrolling phone..he received a message from teju..

Teju- hello
Teju- sorry..😔I was little busy and just got free so

Karan - hey!! It's ok ..I was getting ..so I thought to message you..

Teju -😃

Karan- did you had your food!!!

Teju- no !! I didn't get time I only had juice and got free now ..i'll have my food now...

Karan - what!! Are you mad have you seen the time ... it's 7.30 pm and you only had orange juice.. you yourself is a doctor how can you be so irresponsible..(scolded)..have your food right now ...and message me after that okay!!

Teju- okay!!

( After that teju have her food and then message her)

Teju- hey!!

Kk- done with your food?

Teju - yes!!

Kk - can I call you? (Asked)

Teju- ok!!

(Then kk called her)

Teju- hello

Kk- hey!!!

Teju- what happened!! Why you asked to call me ..is everything okay!!

Kk- yes!! Just wanted to hear your voice..

Teju smiled and they talk for sometimes..then someone call teju from behind..and teju said-" i have to go now"(with a pout)

Kk- okay!! Bye , take care (love you in his mind)..

Teju- bye !! (With a smile )and cut the call..

(Karan was smiling looking at his phone)

//🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍//

Here is the 8th chapter of my story!!!

I hope you liked the Chapter as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍