//chapter -4//

Continuing from previous chp!!

TD immediately called a doctor ( teju was about to say no but seeing her father this angry, she remaind silent.. pratik picked her  up and put her in her bed..goes outside  with out saying a word..she sighs..

Outside the room
Pratik saw ..all are looking at him..

Pratik -  do you remember the number of
The car...(asked naina)

Naina nodded and show to to him

Pratik call someone and shouted give I want information about this number and.. I want him in jail by 1 hour ..and cut the call...

All flinches hearing his angry voice..

then doctor come...and go to check her...and prescribed some medicine ..and left and naina also left...

In tejus room teju tried to get up ..but fall on the bed as she having sprain in foot.. hearing sound all enter to room and saw the scenario..

TM- what are you doing!! You will hurt yourself again.. goes towards her..and helped her and place her on bed properly and asked " what you need ?? Ask me i'll get you" .

TD- yes !! Princess.. what you need tell us we will get you and take rest it will be okay in oneday... suddenly he remembered something and said..

TD- what are you thinking of yourself ..a superhero..you could have hurt yourself badly!! (Asked angrily)

Teju- sorry na dad!! Pakka next time nahi karungi!! Promise with puppy face..he melts and hug her said- " you scared us beta .. don't try this again". And kiss her forehead...

Teju-i want to use washroom  and change dress.

Pratik pick her up  and goes towards washroom and tm goes down for bringing food..and TD  also goes with her.. after changing she comes out and again pratik pick her up and placed on bed...

Teju-  naraz !! ho(asked)

he shook  his head and hug her and  cupping her  cheeks said
Pratik - no baby!! Main naraz nahi hun.. I'm just scared ..you takes care of everyone never think about yourself..you could have hurt yourself very badly.. by a god's grace nothing major happed and you know..we can't afford to loose you you are very precious  saying he kiss her forehead..
TM and TD comes with food and started to feeding her ..and gave her medicine and ask her to rest...and left the room..

2 days later!!

Teju is completely  fine now..and packing for going with monica and naina for wedding preparations...and her family will leave after 2 days as TD and pratik have an imp. Meeting ... so they will be straight joining Pooja...

In hall

Teju- ohk !!  Guys we are going ...and see you after 2 days..

Tm- yes!! You guys leave but don't forget to call after reach..!! Have food on time and have fun ☺️

Td  hugs  her and said "princess!!  I will miss you ... Take care of yourself and have fun.see you after 2 days" kiss her forehead..

And all of them bidding goodbye left for Monica's house..

Monica's mansion

(Avi and shradha are mother and father of monica loves naina and teju as their own daughter)

Teju goes towards them and hug them said ...." I missed you uncle and aunty".

Shradha - no , you didn't..agar miss Kiya hota toh .. tum ake milti ..par nahi tum toh bhul hi gayi ho ..humko (said sadly)