//chapter -44//

In Mansion!!

Karan returned after the meeting....and told them that he signed the deal with him!!..and also told them about his plan ...how he want to...do....( You all will know later)

Kd - idea toh acha hai...but be careful!! He seems very dangerous!!....

Td- yes!! Also you haven't known yet...who is the other one...just be careful..hope everything will be fine soon ( patting his shoulder).....

After sometimes!!

It's 10.30 pm..teju hadn't returned home yet...Karan is getting restless....he was calling her...but her phone is off... others were also tensed!!and waiting for her..

TM- beta don't worry ...woh aayegi ( though..she was tensed)..

Karan - but mom it's almost 10.30..and she hadn't returned yet...also she is not in hospital!!! Mahi told me...and also she said ...she already left hospital 3 hours ago... where is she?...and main jitna janta hun...dad and pratik toh hamesha ek body guard hire karte the na uske piche...toh phir...?? Ab kyu nahi??? You know na it's very dangerous...Aisa kya hua..?? Mom ...pls I want to know

Tm- bohot kuch badal Gaya hai...ek shal mein...aur bodyguards ki ..teju strictly warned them ...not to hire any body guard for her.....as she wanted some privacy....aur jab inlogo ne phir bhi secretly body guard hire Kiya tha...jab use pata chala ...toh bohot gussa Kiya tha usne...aur woh...Ghar nahi ayi thi 1 hafte...Tak...Hume pata nahi tha woh kha thi....they tried alot to find her... atleast we find after lot of trying we convience her..to come with us...to stay here....and isiliye...koi body guards nahi... follow karte hai use....woh abh...toh...baat hi nahi karti itni...chup chap rahti hai ekdum....hum sab se dur rahti hai..raat ko late ati hai......( Tears flowing from her eyes)... others were also having tears in their eyes...

Karan was shocked to listen everything!!..

Karan - mom pls don't cry...I promise... every thing will be fine soon..!( Wiping her tears)

Tm- i know beta ab tum agaye ho ...na..( smiled a little)

Karan just nodded her head and said - pls aap sab log jao ...so jao... I'm waiting for her.....

Tm- par..

Karan - mom no par..you go to your room...dad..take her to room ...and you both sleep...and looked at others...said- you guys also go and sleep.... it's late..

All nodded and went to their room..

Karan was sitting and waiting for her...and don't know when he slept ...

Teju reached at the mansion....and slowly... entered the house with the help of the keys...as she don't want to ... disturb anyones sleep....

Her eyes fall on Karan who was sleeping on dining table.... waiting for....her...she went near him...and.... slowly sook him....
And karan wake up with a jerk..."... I'm sorry....woh...i was waiting for you... don't when i slept"... blabbering

Teju- "it's ok...i can understand....you don't have to wait for me....for so long....now you go and sleep...you must be tired"

Karan - "how can I sleep... when you are not here??"

Teju- chukled...but didn't say anything...

Karan.sighed...and said- "tum jao fresh hokar aao...mein khana lagata hun"..

Teju- I'm not hungry....( Her stomach grumbled)..she was embarassed...

Karan - ya..i can see that ( sarcastically)

Teju glare at him...

Karan - you can glare at me later...now go and come fast after freshen up!! I'm also hungry..