//chapter-25//

Pratik and teju reached at wayangankar mansion!! And rang the door bell and Shreya opened the door and hugged her tightly!!! And said - i Miss you baby...

Teju- Me too bhabs!!

Pratik - are use andar toh bulao kya use...bahar hi rakh ne ka irada hai kya..?

Shreya - oh !! Sry sry...aao baby... saying she dragged her into house..teju smiled at her behaviour..

They both went to living room and pratik too followed them ...

Teju go near td and hugged him - i miss you...dad...

Td- me too Mera baccha

Tm- mujhe toh koi yaad hi nahi karta..(dramatically)

Td- drama queen!!😅(muttered)

Tm-i heared that...

Td- he hee I was just joking 😅

Teju- i miss you mom and she hugged her!!

Tm-kaisi hai..

Teju- kal hi toh mile the...ek dam first class...

Then.. pratik said- ok now I have to go .. office...but i will try to come fast ..ok .ay chalta hu..bye ...and left...

at afternoon also...km called teju and talked with her some times... with everyone....

tm and TD felt very happy to see their daughter happy...

at evening pratik come home early!! ...and they spend time with each other... whole day all pampered her so much!!! and the day went well!!

at night!!

Teju was sitting on bed... scrolling her phone...her phone rang... her face turned into a smile..it was from Karan..she picked up the phone...

Karan- heyy!! wifey😍

Teju- hii (shyly)..

Karan - I'm missing you so much

Teju- awle...Mera sunny is missing me.. I'm also missing you...bas 2 din...uske baad main tumhare..paas hongi..

Teju- had dinner??

Karan- no...i'll eat...after some time..

Teju- ok..but yaad karke khana khalena..i don't want my sunny to be hungry Haan

Karan - ok.. ma'am...

then they talked about some random
stuffs...and slept after wished eachother good night!!

she spend time with her family...they pampered her...alot..km 
also used to call her..talk with her..and ofcourse Karan...they used to talk at night... every day!!!

just like this 3 days passed!!..

Karan's pov..

finally after 3 days.. I'm going to meet her... ofcourse we did face time..but..i want to hug her... I'm missing her badly....there used to be a time... when I want to alone...but..now i only want...her...3 days..felt like 3 years...now I'm on my way to her house to pick her up...on way ...I saw flowers so I thought to buy it for her...so i brought Roses for her and headed towards her home....i reached at her home and rang  door Bell ...

Mom opened the door...and said - Are karan beta...aao aao andar aao..

she noticed... flower in my hand..

tm- waise yeh flower kiske liye hai...

kk-yeh....i was about to say something!! we heard a loud ...we go towards it and saw...teju was on ground holding her feet..