//chapter -49//

Every thing was going smoothly...love birds were getting close to each other 💕... happiness was all over....but it's true that..... every thing has a limited time!!!

Third person's pov:

It was a dark night..... it's raining heavily....

Two men were tied with ropes...on chair....and  they were unconscious....

One man open her eyes!!

Men- shit my head is brusting...and...look at surrounding...and trying to get up but failed as he was tied....his eyes fall on the other...

Men1- sir!!!.omg he is injured...sir..

Other person also opened his eyes - hum yahan kaise... trying to remember everything...

They were going to their home ...but (suddenly some one from behind attacked them...and everything went blank)

Yes one is Aman and other is karan..

Suddenly they heard footsteps....and looking at the direction they found two mans are coming ..when looked at them shocked 😳

Man- hello.....mr.mihir Sehgal...or I can say karan kundrra....

Karan - you bloody basterd I will kill you...

Man- ha haa ....haa (clutched his hair) look at your self you are on your death ...bed...and talking about killing me ...and looking at the other man....are you listening...to him...he is cracking jokes

Man2- ha ha... sochane do bichare ko ... Atleast ek akhri baar toh galat fahmi mein toh rehne do..

Karan- Aditya raichand....I swear ....just one time you open this fucking rope....and it's last day on this planet....and you  Rahul raizada bloody basterd you are still alive i thought you
Are dead with that bastard father of yours....but don't worry i swear you have to pay for it ....and i swear on my self it's your last day on this planet...

(Yes one person is Aditya raichand and other is Rahul raizada...son of daksh raizada...)

And boom Rahul punch on his face and his lip Started bleeding...

Rahul - you will kill me haa ...you haa haa haa just look at your self...you are not even able to move your hands and you will kill me .

Karan - ha ha you know what you are a coward...piche se bar Kiya agar dam hota. Toh samne se bar Kiya hota...

Rahul- tch tch...yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai... every thing is possible in love and war...aur suna hai ki tum apni biwi se bohut pyaar karte ho...khud ki jaan se bhi jyada...aur isi wajah se tumne yeh sab natak kiya...taki use kuch nahi ho...par apsosh ....tumhare sath sath...woh bhi Aaj ish duniya ko tata bye bye karegi...(ha haa)

Karan- Agar meri biwi ko kuch bhi hua ....na....toh ...

Then Aditya come there clutching teju's hair....teju was red with crying

Karan clenched his fist..

Karan -leave her ...i said leave her trying to get up from there...

Aditya -awleee bura lagraha hai ki apni biwi ko aise dekh ke...and slap across her
Face...and she fall

And that's it for karan..... Aditya was on ground.......and Aman was beating Rahul

(Yes karan punch on his face...

Karan cut the rope with broken glass piece...)

Karan (puching on his face )- bola tha use hath mat lagana.....par tumne meri baat nahi manii.....aur tu abh meri hat se nahi bachega.....and beat him till he is unconscious