//chapter -46//

Next morning!!

Karan wakeup and after freshen up...he come down....and saw teju was preparing breakfast...he went to her..and wish her good morning!!!....

Teju- good morning karan!!

Karan was shocked as she was behaving normally with him....

Teju- why are you looking at me ??...come have breakfast!!

Karan 😳 nodded and they did their breakfast silently...

After that both went to their respective work place....

Karan was on his meeting....but..his phone rang ...it was from...his body guard...

Karan received the call - "what...!!! ...shit... I'm coming...... keep eyes on her....."

It was raining heavily......a girl is crying sitting... Cementary....her tears were not stopping.... when a hand touch her from back?? And said - teju!!!! What are you doing here....come you will fall sick...

She looked at him...tears in her eyes...

Karan - what happened baccha why are you crying...!! ...aur tum yaha kar kya Rahi hoo.. she hugged him and started crying.loudly.......
And suddenly she fainted....he panicked.....he immediately picked her on his arms...and drive the car towards....pent house... As it was near from there....and he called roshni to open the door..

He reached at house...and roshni opened the.... door..and shocked to see...teju on his arms...

Roshni - why are you both drenched...what happened to her???( Shocked)

Karan - I'll tell later... And he went towards the room and placed her on bed....and tell - bhabi pls change her clothes....to roshni ( because he doesn't want to touch her with out her permission)...and went outside...to guest room to change his clothes...

After some time!!

Dr was checking her inside... And all were outside waiting ...

Dr come outside...

Karan - dr...how is she...I mean what happened to her?? Why she suddenly fainted...( Asked in a breath)

Dr- she fainted due to stress...koi chiz unhe trigger Kia hai...jiske wajah se woh faint ho gayi...hai...aur....she has fever...
Maine medicine likh Diya hai.....

Pratik - mein medicine leke ata hun..

Karan - thank you so much Dr 🙏🙏

Dr- it's my pleasure Kundrra...mein chalta hun ab... agar kuch... problem hua toh call me ok...

Karan nodded....

And Dr left...

Kd- how did this happened???

Karan - i don't know papa....i got call from guards...and when i reached there she was crying near cemetery... when she saw me...and hugged me...and before she could tell me...she fainted in my arms..

Tm- ( crying)...par Aisa kya triggered hogaya ki woh....waha gayi??..

Karan - matlab??..kya woh pehle bhi waha jati thii....???aur woh cemetery hai kiska???...