//chapter -13//

(Every thing was  going well karan and teju now  spending more time with each other.... getting more close to each other)

Just a random day!!!

(Today  karan's family invited teju' s family for dinner ...)

At kkundrra mansion!!

Both kundrra family and wayangankar family were sitting together in the living room... and talking with eachother..
Km- humein bohot khushi hui ...ap log aye...

Tm- kaise nahi ate...apne itne man se bulaya tha ...toh humein ana hi tha

Km asked - aree nitu jii...teju nahi ayi aplogon  ke sath...

Tm- (smiled) usne kaha uska kuch imp kaam hai toh woh ... directly hospital se join karegi.

km- ok thik hai...and then they talk about some random stuffs.

And then door bell rang...

Roshni goes and opened saw teju ...she hugged her and welcome her to inside the house...

Teju's outfit

She goes inside and

She goes inside and ...greet everyone..

After some times...Karan also came down and saw teju and her family...he goes near them and greeted them..and sit near them....and teju was looking at him so he winked at her...and teju's cheeks turn red and looked down... after that
..all goes to dining table for having dinner...and started to have dinner..

Km- sunny !! Sid are you both free in this weekend..

Sid- yes mom , I'm free and sunny you??

Kk- yes!! Mom I'm also free ..but why are you asking

Km- I was thinking..that we should go for a trip like a family trip.. our family
...teju's family.

(Listening teju's name...karan's face shine)

Rosh- That's a great idea..mom..it will be fun..

Kk- ya !! That's a great idea....

Km- so tomorrow ...aaisa is also coming.. so we will go for a trip..

Kk- ok ..I'll ask omi and kunal too if they wanted to join..

Km- baccha!! Are you free??

Teju- yes aunty I'm free...I'll ask naina too to join...it will fun!!

Km- okay then!! We are going..to family trip this weekend and this is final..

And all started continue their eating...

Km- teju baccha!! Kya khana acha nahi bana hai...thoda aur khao

Teju- no aunty!! Food is very tasty 😋 but i'm full

Km- but itna Kam kaise khati ho..you should eat a little more..

Tm- usee main keh keh ke thak gayi hun but meri sunti kidhar hai... humesha Kam Kam...khuda toh khyal hi nahi hai...(glaring at her)

Teju made a pout and looked at her dad for help...her dad chukled and said..

Td -they are right ..i can't help you in this matter...you became so lean

Teju made a crying face...

After finishing their dinner...

Td - i think we should leave now....

Tm- yes!! It's already late...

Km- okay!! Then we will meet at trip..then they left after saying bye .....

After that karan inform ..omi and kunal they also agreed and teju also informed...naina and monica...they also agreed...

Both were very excited about the trip!!!

Teju was on her bed scrolling her phone!!she

Weekend!!
Early morning!!

Every one is doing preparations for  trip..and kunal is sulking as he has to wake up early ..

Samrath is sleeping and aaisa  is making ready aarushi ... after doing all preparations..all  settled in the cars and moved towards...teju's house...from there we all will be go for trip to lonavala..

from there we all will be go for trip to lonavala

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the  13th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼