//chapter -45//

A week later!!

Every thing is going smoothly ....and rahi baat teju and karan ... Teju started talking.. normally..not more a little..and..also..she..started getting normal...not completely....but..she
Is now coming early to home...  Started  less avoiding ..her family....they also know that... every thing will be ok with the time....teju's bodyguard keep checking upon her....and make sure that ...she should be safe.....

In the mansion!!!

It was weekend....so most of all were  present in home.... only pratik  and teju...left as he has some important work!!...

Karan come down!!...and sit on sofa...and started... scrolling phone after... wishing every one ...
Suddenly .... Roshni  said - mamma papa.....today is weekend....so I'm thinking that ..  we should....go to our farm house... and  spend time with family...waise bhi bohot wakt ho Gaye hai... Family ne apas mein time spend nahi Kiya hai.

Kd- idea toh acha hai.....chalte hai...and others nodded

Shreya - I'm informing pratik...also teju....

Km- beta mihir...why don't you join us there it will be very nice......

Karan - but aunty mein kaise... it's your family trip...how can I..

Km- beta you are our guest...so... it's our responsibility...to take care of you.....are coming with us.. that's final...

Karan - aunty i would love to but I've some important work...so...I'll be in my penthouse... Don't worry...

Km - ok ...but take care...beta..

After some time...they..left for the farm house!! And karan also went in his car to his penthouse!!!

In the farm house!!

Pratik reached there thought that ...there is some emergency!!!

Pratik - sab thik toh haina... achanak se yaha...kyu!!!

Roshni - pata nahi karan nei achanak se hum sabko yaha kyu bhej diya...I hope...sab sahi ho...

Shreya -iska jawab toh sirf...karan hi de sakta hai...usne bola hai...woh ayega..thodi der mein tab...puch lenge...

After some time!!

Door bell rang.... roshni opened the door and...it was karan...

He come inside...

Every one  was present there except teju...

Karan- where is teju??

Shreya - I've messaged her...i think she is busy with meeting...once she will check she will come here...

Karan nodded and sat on sofa...

Sid- but sunny suddenly.. what happened???ki tumne sabko yaha sift hone bol Diya??..

Flashback!!

Karan was coming from the.wash room suddenly...his eyes fall on  ..some red light..he took no time to... understand that it's a  hidden..camera ....he throw the towel and it fall on it....