//chapter -3//

next day!!

Kkundrra mansion

Karan's pov
My sleep disturbed by alarm,i woke up and go for my morning work after returning..i saw my mom and I wish her good morning

KM- " didn't i tell you to come home early and don't work for late night" asked sternly

Kk- sorry !! Mom yesterday there was an important meeting and and you know there are some problem in foreign clients deal...that's why I got late .

KM- ok ok ,but you should come home early from now ,go freshen up I'm arranging breakfast for all.

Kk- ok ,mom
( Saying go to his room, freshen up and comes to downstairs)

Siddhant - Good morning sunny!!

Kk- Good morning bhai and dad

KD- good morning sunny.

Km and Roshni bhabi ce with breakfast we were going towards dining room
Just then aaisa dii and arav jiju come from behind shouting " surprise" with my little munchkin And we all great eachother my little munchkin said.

Arushi- you all ale soo badd..( in her baby voice)

Kk- what happened my baby!! ( Asked softly)

Arushi- you all ale talking (with each othel (other) and no one is talking to me( complained cutely)

All goes awee on her cuteness

Kk- awlee!! My cutie is angry, sorry!! By holding his ears ..I will give you chocolates .. so am I forgiven? ( Asked cutely)

Arushi- ote ( she kissed his cheek) , thank you mammu you ale best!!

All are just adoring their bond.all goes towards dining hall and have breakfast and leave for their respective work.

At kkundrra interprises

I entered to the office.. all employees wish him i just node and goes towards private lift and press elevator and goes to cabin.

After some times two people enter with out knock and I understand that these are my stupid best friends..

Kunal come and jump on me- omg!! I miss you so much .. kissed my cheek.

Omi and i look at him with a eww expression.

Kk- eww ,kunal don't kiss me.. go kiss your gf.

Kunal- why !! i love you and I can kiss both of you after all you are my bf.

Me and omi just shook our head as we know it's waste to argue with him.

Omi and i did a friendly hug and our order came ..Kunal is jumping with happiness and started munching food.

Omi- karan next week is my marriage and i think you should be present their and you can't say no (said sternly)... And their is Pooja before marriage and you should be their and I've talked with aunty ..so you and your family will be their till my marriage.. i don't want to hear any excuse ( sail glaring)other wise I will not talk to you.

Kk- ok !( Sighs)
Omi's phone rang..

Omi- hello baby!!..(sweetly)
Kunal gave him a teasing smile ..and omi was glaring at him.

Omi- ok that's great !! So teju and naina will be their also.

Listening teju's name karan felt very different.

Omi- ok !! Bye love you 😚

Kunal gave him a teasing look..and omi hit him on his back. Kunal made a crying face and both started to fighting.

Kk- enough!!stop fighting both of you .

And we all talk about random stuff and tease each other and they both left for their office and i started doing my work.

On the other side

Teju has gone for shopping with monica and naina after completing shopping they thought of having food...so they stopped near a restaurant..and went for parking. suddenly they all saw a car is going to hit a woman and baby girl from back...(actually fault is of drivers as he is driving in wrong root). They try to call her from behind but no use so teju run towards them pull them from that side..to other side due to sudden reflex they all fall .. monica click the photo of that car no.

Teju- are you okay!!

Women - ya !! Yaa!! Thank you so much ..agar tum thik time pe nahi aate toh pata nahi kya hojata.

Teju- are you okay!! Baby.

Baby girl - yes ( scared tone).

Teju - don't be scared baby you are fine said and kissed her forehead lovingly and naina give her a chocolate and she give it to her..arushi grinned seeing chocolate

Arushi- thank you angel.

Teju - angel!!

Arushi - yeshh!! You are so pretty that's why I will call you angel.

Teju smiled at her

Women - thank you so much..ms..

Teju- tejasswi prakash!!

Women - thank you ms. Tejasswi. Btw I'm aaisa and she is my daughter arushi.

(So the women is aaisa and arushi)

Teju- you're welcome btw you can call me tejasswi.

Aaisa- okay!! Then I will call you tejasswi.

Suddenly monica shout.."omg!! Teju !! You are bleeding.. is it paining "asked concernedly
All look at her there is a small cut in her hand..

Aaisa - oh shit!! It's bleeding.i'm so sorry humari wajah se you got hurt.

Teju- it's ok, that's not your fault.and it's a small cut it's will be okay in 1-2 days don't worry . You go home your family must be worried .

Aaisa - ok once again !! Thank you so much.. bye , take care!! . She left with arushi.

Naina did her fastaid and scolded for being so careless and they headed towards home.

Wayangankar mansion

Teju entered with help of naina (monica left.. to her home as she has to do so many preparations for her wedding,she was not going teju forcefully send her).

TM was in the living room.. seeing teju ..they run towards her.. shouting TM- teju !!.. help her to sit in the sofa

TM-How did this happened ( asked worriedly)

Naina narrated whole story(with glaring at her).. teju closed her eyes knowing.. what is coming

TM- shocked and started to check where she got hurt 🤕.. (worriedly) and hug her tightly ...
TM- how can you so careless!! Agar tumhe kuch hojata toh!! Hamesha yahi karna hai..( started scolding her for her carelessness)

TD and pratik were entering the hall and shocked to see the scenario run towards her..and asked how did this happened!!

TM narrated the whole story...TD and pratik were fumming in anger but as of now teju is more important for them.

TD immediately called a doctor ( teju was about to say no but seeing her father this angry, she remaind silent.. pratik picked her up and put her in her bed..goes outside with out saying a word..she sighs..

To be continued

//🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍//

So here is the 3rd chapter of my story!!!

I hope you liked the Chapter as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍