//chapter -17//

Next morning!!!

Karan wakeup...and...see the time it's 5.45Am..too early...he was not sleepy anymore...so he thought to go for morning walk!!...so he freshen up and
Message teju "Good morning my sweet Lil 💕"....then goes for morning walk!!!!
He was walking in the park...and suddenly his phone rang....it was from his pa (Aman)..he saw the time it's only..6.15Am he thought it might be important...so he received the call...

Phone conversation!!

Aman- sir .. actually I'm sorry it's very early ...but.. it's urgent...so I've to call you

Kk- it's ok Aman ..i know now say...what happened??is there any problem!!

Aman- sir actually ..Mr.Raizada wants to meet you ...at 10 Am ...and it's a very important deal for our... company...

Kk- ok no problem!! Fix a meeting at 10 Am at our office.

Aman- ok sir

After that he again started his morning walk.

Other side!!

Teju wakeup at 7 Am...go to wash room and goes to freshen up and then come out..to check her phone ..she saw a massage from karan she was about to open...her phone switched off.

Teju- shit yaar yeh toh switch off hogaya.. pehle charge kar leti hun uske baad ...dekh ke reply kar lungi.

Then she goes down stairs wished everyone good morning ! They also wished her back ..

Teju - mom chalo ajj main breakfast main help kar deti hun..

Tm- okay!! Baby chalo...

Then they goes to kitchen..and she helped tm in cooking...and they made breakfast....

They made dosa...!! For every one  then goes to dining table ..

They all have their breakfast!!  And then goes towards their respective room!!

Teju goes to her room!! And saw her..phone is ringing....it was a call from Karan..

Teju - hello

Karan- hello are you ok!! I mean tum kabhi itni der Tak nahi soti.. it's 9...

Teju- relax Karan I'm fine... actually Mera phone off hogaya tha toh ...may reply nahi kar pai.

Teju- you are sounding tensed every thing is ok Na?

Karan - ya !! Ya ..just some work related issues

Teju- don't worry everything will be fine
.. don't stress yourself... breakfast Kiya?

Karan- ya!! Mujhe ... office Jana hai ...ek meeting hai..

Teju- ok!! Bye.. take care...

Karan - bye!! Love you 😘