//chapter -43//

After sometimes teju wake up and saw karan is sleeping.. holding her hand...she looked at him a tear fall from her eyes..she slowly sit on the bed... don't wanted to disturb his sleep...

Softly caressed his hair...and kissed her hairs....

Karan wakeup due to movement and asked - are you fine now.... checking her temperature...

" Thank god...tumhe bukhar nahi hai.."

Then roshni come to...call both of them for dinner...

Karan - bhabi aap jao hum ate hai...

Teju was getting down from the bed ...but again fall due to weakness...

Karan helped her..she tried to protest but karan said - please!! Tum mujhse baat mat Karo lekin...mujhe tumhari care karne se rok nahi sakte...

She didn't protest him...he help her ..for going down stairs...all looked them happily....

And they went to dining table....teju eat  her food silently....and said - I want to go my room and take rest.... I'm going....Karan was about to went behind her...she said - i can go...you finish your dinner...and left from there...Karan also  didn't wanted to make her stressed ...so didn't went behind her.....

TM- don't worry baccha...she will be fine...it is very shocking for her...you eat your dinner!!

Inside teju's room!!

Teju was looking at thd the wall blankly sitting on bed...Karan come and knocked the door she startled...and passed her...milk glass and Said- finish it...!!

She took it with out any tantrums ...and slept due to medicine effects!!

Karan also went to couch and sleep there as he knew teju  need some time....

Next morning!!

Teju was the first one to wakeup she was feeling a little better... she went for freshen up...and then left the room...

Just then Karan wake up and saw bed is empty...

Karan- shit...i shouldn't have slept this much....it was 8 in the morning!! Where did she go...

Then. went down for searching her.....he heard car starting  Sound...he  went outside and saw....teju's car....was not there....

And went inside for taking car keys....saw..kd..td ..km and tm were present...

Km- sunny tum itni subah bahar...kaha Gaye the...

Karan - mumma mein bahar nahi Gaya tha... actually teju kahi chali gayi subah Bina bataye...

TM- uska toh yeh daily ka ho Gaya hai...abhi...pata nahi kaha jati hai...aur ...rat ko..der se ATI hai...uske piche bodyguards bhi...lagane keliye usne warning Diya hai....Hume pata nahi woh kaha jati hai ...subah..(wipe tears from her eyes)...par mujhe pata hai...ab tum agaye ho na meri bacchii...jaldhi...meri pehli wali teju ho jayegi...(with hope)..

Karan -mom pls don't cry...humari purani teju jald hi wapas aayegi....pls ...aap pehle santh hojao...made her sit...On sofa..

Then Karan receives a call from Aman..

Phone conversation!!

Karan - yes!! Aman

Aman- sir...as we already know that...he is...in Mumbai!!..the good news is...he wants to meet sehegals for business purpose...and we will also get..profs.. against him...and...our plan will get successful..

Karan - ok!! Arrange the meeting!!...I'll be there in some times..

End of conversation!!

Karan- mom mumma I've to go.....pls inform me...when  teju come to home okay!!

Tm- ok!! Beta..go...hope everything goes well...

Karan - sure mom....just few days more.... every thing will be alright.....i promise!!

Tm- take care beta!!

Karan - i will..

Then he went after getting ready....( Look of mr.sehgal)...and come ..down... touch feet of elders (kd,km,td ,tm) and left..

Km- hey bhagwan..!! Pls...sab kuch ache se ho jae...
...

On the other side!!

Aditya and karan signed the deal...

And karan act like mihir.....that.....no one can doubt....

3rd person pov!!

You can see a man standing and shouting on ....phone

Man- what do you mean by!! You didn't find any information?? Haa....listen
....if didn't get any information before ...24 hrs...if i didn't get any information.....consiqiences will be worst..

And cut the call!!!

Then turn around saw... Aditya.... standing there...

The man smirked..

Aditya - boss!!! We have a good news. And a bad news... which one you want to listen first!!

Men- I'm already frustrated with bad news ... tell me good news first ( annoyed)

Aditya - sir... mihir sehegal...signed the deal with us....

Men- smirked... that's really a good news....if everything goes like this according to our plan .....i will be more powerful....I will rule here.....( Ha ha haa evil smile)

Aditya - but sir...agar...use...pata chal Gaya apne plan ke wareme?? Waise bhi he is very smart and powerful...and dangerous...

Men- shut up!!! (He flinched)..bas ek baar Mera plan ho jaye....toh ....mein mar. Dunga use....( Evily)

Aditya also nodded

Men - aur bad news???

Aditya - he is living with kundrras...and i doubt ....agar woh log ko yeh pata chal jayega ki yeh humare sath deal sign kar chuka hai...they will try to create problems!!!......and we might loss  the project....and also I got to know that...he ....also signed a project .....I just hope woh log kuch problems create karne ki koshish na kare...

Men- that kundrras and wayangankars .....Mera picha kyu nahi chodte( gritting his teeth)...agar ish baar kuch gad bad Kiya....toh....Puri family ko uda dunga.....(evily)...keep eyes on them!!

Aditya - sir it's impossible....they are under tight security......!

Men- idk ...try to keep eyes on them ...idk how will you do it....!!( Angrily) ....you have 24 hrs...if you can't do it... consequences will be very bad.. understand ( shouted)

Aditya - o..k sir....and left from there!!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 43th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼