//chapter -22//

Wedding day!!

Teju's pov!!

Today is finally wedding day... I'm really very very nervous!!!...now I'm getting ready for my wedding.... makeup artist were doing my makeup!!!...and finally makeup is done after 2 hours!! I told them to do very simple makeup....and now I'm finally ready!!! 

I am now looking at the mirror!! ...i mean I'm looking good ..i think 😜...just then my door knocked i looked at the direction saw my mom and dad ....both were ... standing there....

They come inside!!

Tm- meri bacchii!! Kitni pyari lag Rahi hai...kisiki nazar na lage...and put a kala tikka .. behind my ear..she cupped my face.. kissed my forehead!! And started crying!!!

they both hugged me!! just then i heard a sound!! ..we broke the hug and looked at tej direction!! it was bhaiyu...he said" mom !! dad woh niche kuch kaam hai bula rahe hai apko"...

mom dad nodded left the room kissing my forehead....

bhai come into room and looking at me...

i said " i will miss you"( emotionally)

pratik "me too"he hugged me...and kissed my forehead..a tear fall from his eyes...i looked at him and wipe...his tears..

he said " you know princess!! jab tum paida hui thi...i was only 3 years old!! you was so small (smiled a little)...i hold you for the first time!! ...i promised that day... to protect you from all ... but dekho...Aisa lagta hai ki meri choti si princess itni badi hogayi!!"..(wiping his tears)..and you know i always thought you as my baby and you will be always my 1st child ....and i my self started crying!!

pratik -"shh shh!! don't cry...warna makeup.!! kharap hojayegi😂"...i slap on his shoulders...he smiled ....

after some time!!
Naina and Monica also come ...

Naina - omg!! baby you are looking hot!! agar main ladka hoti na...tujhe bhaga ke ....lejati(naughtily)

i slapped her arm...then we all three were talking... someone come ..and call us to go downstairs ... Naina and Monica help me to go down!! and i saw him ....he is looking handsome as always!!

Karan' pov

i am getting restless to see her...and finally she arrives....Naina and Monica are helping her....she is looking breathtaking...in the red lehenga!!! definitely most.... prettiest bride ever...
now.. some times more and you will be..my wife 😍...

my wife 😍