//chapter -10//

Teju goes towards karan... Composed herself from crying!!!... And looked at karan and see treatment haven't started yet!! So she shout-" what the hell is happening here!! And why the hell treatment haven't started yet"

(All looked at her shocked as she never gets this angry she is calmest person..)

Listening to her angry voice ...nurses come and started doing his treatment..
Teju - naina ..call dr.Abeer Malhotra..

She nodded and goes from there and to call dr.abeer.

Teju looked towards omi and kunal and asked " how did this happened"?? (Blankly)..

Omi and kunal explained from where they know...teju just nodded and tell- "Inform in his house"..omi nodded and call his family..

Teju looked at her Pa( mahi) and tell mahi... please tell someone to manage for sometimes.after absence of me.. I wil join after some times..

Then ...naina come with dr. Abeer...teju goes towards him..and said- beer !!beer !! Please treat him... nothing should happened to him(pleaded with tears in her eyes)..

Abeer look at her eyes and understood he must be some one important to her ..so he nodded and went to check him.. inside.

And after sometimes karan's family and teju's family also come..km was crying ..Roshni and aaisa were consoling her..they them.selves were crying..she was vulnerable but she composed herself..and goes towards them and said-
"He will be okay!! Don't worry!! He have to"(in a blank face)

All looked at her worriedly as she was not showing what's going inside her..!!

After some time Abeer come and teju rushed towards him and asked -" beer!! How is he!! He will be okay right!! Is there any problem!! Tell me something beer!!

Abeer take a deep breath and said -" relax!!teju !! He is fine .. there is a cut in his forehead and some minor injuries...he will be get consciousness after few hours"..and I've sent the report we will find soon if there is any internal injury ..saying he patted her shoulder and left.

Teju goes near his family and inform them .. about this all sigh in relif..and teju also left for doing her work..... which was pending and tell them to take rest and call her if something happens!!

All looked at her disappearing figure and feeling sad she is thinking about everything and keeping everything to herself only which is not good!!

After 1.5 hours..Karan get concious..and
Nurse come and inform their family..all goes to meet him..

Omi and kunal- man!! You scared us to death !! Don't try this again and get well soon..

All come and asked him.about his health and scold him for carelessness
..but his eyes searching for her.... suddenly door open and they all look teju.. she saw karan and with out wasting any time she ran towards karan and hug him tightly and started crying.. loudly others looked at her.. worriedly..
Karan- shh!! Shh!! I'm fine sweety .. don't cry" caressing her back..finally she stopped crying and pulling herself from him.. cupping his face she asked - "how are you feeling, are you feeling any pain!!..how did this happened..wait let me call doctor (continuously blabbering )

Karan put his finger in her lips..said- " breath baby!! I'm fine it's just minor injuries"..

Teju -(crying)"don't try this ever again..i would have lost you...i can't see you like this...i ..i ..love you"...
(Others shocked to listen her confession...Karan was on ninth cloud)
If ..if something would have happened to you i would have di.. suddenly a voices roared "shut up tejasswi.. don't even try to think this... nothing will happen to you."saying he pulled her to himself and hugged her tightly..and asked -"so you love me" asked teasingly.

Teju- nodded and karn said-"i love you more" and kiss her cheeks..

(And their family left the room given them some privacy)

And then Abeer come..teju stood from her place and goes towards Abeer and said- karan!! This is Dr. Abeer Malhotra..one of the best neurologist!!he was the one who treating you..

Teju- beer!! He is karan ( karan frowned ...why she is calling him beer)

Abeer - how are you man!! ..you scared T so much....(listening "T"..Karan frowned why the hell he is calling her "T ") the calmest doctor in the hospital ..is shouting at doctors..

Teju- I'm sorry beer!! Actually I was little tensed ..

Abeer - it's ok !! I can understand saying patted her head..

And then Karan's report come Abeer checked and said - "thank god!! You don't have any internal injury"!! Take rest...and T come with me...teju nodded and both went to outside..

Outside!!

Abeer - Now tell me who is he!!

Teju- actually !! I love him (said blushing)

Abeer - omg!! I'm so happy... saying he side hug her and both were talking..to eachother smiling and Abeer is shaking..teju by her shoulder by excitement...

Karan was looking at them.. smiling and talking with each other through glass door and was sulking inside..

After some time teju come inside and saw karan sulking frowned she asked-" what happened karan !! Do you need something"!!

Karan - call me sunny, or what ever you want!!! You never call me with any nick name (said complaining like a child)

Teju- chuckled at his childish behaviour...she goes to him pinching his cheeks said "Aww you are so cute"!!
Karan made a face.and said- "I'm not cute !! I'm handsome...teju was smiling looking at him...then their family entered looking at teju smiling and then nurse come with food...and teju said- " karan !! Come on don't be kid!! Eat food and rest you are not well !!

Teju sit beside her and started feeding him with her hands...

Then karan - took..a morsel towards her mouth..she looked at him..

Karan - i know you didn't eat!! Have this
(Teju smiled and eat...they both eat)... Pratik come to ask teju to have food saw this and feel very happy for his sister..

After that she gave him medicine ..he sleep due to medicine effects..

She kissed her forehead and left the room...

Outside!!

Teju- i think you all should go!! Home I'm here and Sid bhai will be also here ..we'll take care of everything...you should go and take rest ...and come tomorrow morning!!

(She looked at Sid and Sid nodded).

Td- baby !! You look tired (concernedly).

Teju- it's ok dad!! I'll manage you all go..home and take rest...you will fall sick ...go home you also need to eat medicine right...go!!..
She looked at pratik -bhaiyu!! You take both of them home ..I'll call you if I needed something..

They sighs they know it's waste to argue with her...

Pratik - ok !! Baccha.. I'm taking them home if you need something call me okay
(He said patting her cheeks) take care and they left..

She goes to km and said- "Aunty !! You go home .. I'm here..and Sid bhai will be also her...you all go home"...they all nodded and left the hospital...

//🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍//

Here is the 10th chapter of my story!!!

Are you liking the story??

How's the chapter??

I hope you liked the Chapter as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍