//chapter -26//

every thing was going good!!..love between both are increasing day by day!!...

Today karan has come early home...as his work finished soon thought to surprise her....but she was in the hospital!! ..he called her...but no reply!! he thought she might be busy!!...

it's raining heavily outside and 8.00pm karan is getting restless already!! but...she was no where seen..her heart started to beat faster... negative thoughts coming to his mind !! others are also tensed...as it is weekend...and weekend ko teju..jald Ghar ajati hai...Roshni..kabki achuki hai Ghar...she also came after meeting her..teju said that you go home I'll be coming after...a while as there is some work...

then door bell rang....and karan immediately ..goes to open the door...but shocked to see.... teju is completely drenched
in rain... her hand is bleeding...and she is shivering...

Karan panicked...and about to ask something...she fall unconscious!!...all shocked to see her in this state...Karan immediately pick her in bridal style!! and...go to their room...and said - bhai come and check her... please!!..

sid.. nodded and follow her...guesture Shreya..to bring his box...ne nooded and ran...

Karan made her..lay down on bed...and said-" bhai bhai!! she is getting cold!! "(panicked ).. please do something ( tears in his eyes)..

sid .. looked at him.shocked...as...he never saw her brother this vurnerable... said - Rosh...mom.. change her clothes..fast!! I'm going outside!!.. sunny you also come with me!!...

they...went outside!!! Shreya and km change her clothes and called sid for checkup!!

sid did dressing of her hands... and after.. check up ...come outside!!! ... with a serious face..

Karan - bhai.. bhai ..what happened to. her?? she is okay na...tell something!!

sid-  seems like she had a panick attack!!

all- what!!(shocked)

Karan was beyond shocked...he couldn't understand what is happening...he go inside room..some times back.. every thing was perfect...and now..his life laying...on bed... with a pale face...

At the same time teju's family reached!!... there running after knowing ... every thing!!

tm was crying badly.. td and pratik were emotion less...and trying to be strong... Shreya also crying at the same time consoling...tm...

tm ran towards them- how is my baby?? ( crying badly)...what happened to her.. every thing was fine...few times ago...she talked with me...in afternoon...and suddenly (crying badly)

Shreya -sh sh!! mom she will be okay..she has to...calm down!!

sid- she had a panick attack!!

tm/Shreya - what(shocked)

td and pratik stand there emotionless face....

td- how did this happened?

kd- don't know.. hospital main thi... Roshni bhi milke ayi thi use...usne bola..ki thoda kaam hai..uske baad ayegi!!...phir yeh sab..

pratik called mahi and phone conversation

mahi- hello

pratik - Aaj hospital main kya hua...??

mahi- kya hua matlab..?

pratik - she had a panic attack

mahi- what!! ..is she okay... OMG!!

pratik - she is unconscious..mujhe yeh batao kisine use kuch ..bola....??

mahi- use kon kyu bolega..she is the owner herself..but ha...there is a new doctor... viraj..he has been behaving weird..!!