//chapter -33//

Like this weak passed and tomorrow is karan's birthday!! Teju has planned surprise for karan ...and also arranged a party for their close ones are invited!!

Inside the bedroom!!
At 11.00pm
Karan was sleeping... with teju... slowly slowly wake up..and free herself from..his...grip..he frowned in his sleep...teju put a pillow and went from the room...

At 11.55karan's sleep got disturbed..for some reason...he panicked as his side was empty!!! And found only darkness..He started calling her name.." teju!! Baby...are you here..baby!!"
But found no sign...at 12.00...suddenly ... lights on...and karan saw the decorations

and karan saw the decorations

(Ignore heart on bed)

And saw teju standing with a rose bukey
..she slowly slowly walked near him and said - happy birthday sunny ( in his ears)...and kissed his cheeks...

Karan- but yeh sab tumne Kiya kab...

Teju- shh!! Abhi 1hr pehele..jab tum so rahe the ... wait a minute!!

Karan-why!!

Teju- wait na..

Karan -ok baba

Teju went outside...then come with a cake on her hands...and place on table...and said - cut the cake sunny..

Karan nodded - and about to cut..
Teju- are..make a wish first..

Karan chukled and make a wish them cut the cake feed her...she also feed him..

Then Karan Said- thank you sweety💕for the surprise!!

Teju- smiled... it's my pleasure hubby 🤍...chalo let's sleep kal subah jaldi uthna hai.....

Karan nodded then both drifted into sleep....

In morning teju wake up first and saw their position and smiled 😊...then kissed his forehead and went to get ready!!..

And she then went downstairs!! And went to kitchen...to prepare food for karan ....she was preparing...food...km come..and saw her...

Km- bata...what are you doing in kitchen that to early morning..

Teju- mumma Aaj sunny ka birthday hai toh socha ...unke liye khana banduu..

Km- smiled...and said come I'll help you

Teju nodded..and then they both started preparing breakfast!!!...then tm and roshni also came kitchen and saw...both km and teju talking and preparing breakfast!!..

Tm- kya baat hai...meri bacchii Aaj khana. Bana Rahi hai...

Teju- um mom ajj sunny ka .. birthday tha toh....mene socha...

TM- I'm very happy 😊

On the other side!!

Karan wake up and freaked as he didn't saw teju beside him but his eyes...fall..on a chest " baby!! I know you must be freaked out..by didn't see me..but don't freak out!! ...go and open the closet...and get ready and come down...I'm waiting "💕