//chapter -9//

After a week !!

( Karan and teju's closeness is increasing...teju also started feeling for karan and bonding between both families also increasing..and karan and teju talk to each other every day!! And meet often.)

Today!! Karan and teju are meeting...at a restaurant.. as karan has to talk something important..to her and can't tell her in phone.

Flashback!!

Morning karan received a call in the morning that he has to leave for London!! Tomorrow as ..he has an important meeting ... there...so karan inform his family... about this.... it's not 1st time he is going...out of Mumbai..but he will miss teju ...so he thought to meet her and inform her about... this...coz he want to see her before going to Delhi for the last time..se he call her and aske her to meet at restaurant if she is free.. then she said "okay" as she was free..

At restaurant!!

Karan was waiting for her...and then teju come !!

Karan stand up and pull chair for her ...teju smiled at his gesture..and both order their food..and talk about some random stuffs..teju feel that karan was restless and trying to say something but couldn't...so she ask- "karan!! Do you want to say something "said.. taking his hand on her...Karan looked at her ( with different emotions as she understood with out even saying anything.)he said-

" Wohh!! Umm (stammering)

Teju- Relax!! You can say me..

Karan - woh!! I need to leave for London!! Tomorrow!!

Teju fell sad but didn't show and said-" it's ok!! I can understand..you should go!! It must be important"

Karan - smiled at her understanding!!...

Teju- when is your flight??

Karan - tomorrow evening !!

Teju- okay!!

They both have their food and leave from there..

Outside the restaurant!!

Karan and teju were at parking area..Karan hugs her and said " i will miss you" she also reciprocate the hug and said " me too"!!(slowly)..

Teju- take care!! Of yourself..

Karan - (smiled) i will ...you too!!

(Both were emotional saying goodbye!! They left for their home).

Next day evening!!

Karan was at airport!! And kk's family was there!!...they were saying him good bye..!! And karan was about to leave
Suddenly teju come running shouting "karan"and painting heavily it shows she came running very fast...she goes to him and hug him tightly and said " have a safe journey!! Take care of yourself and I'll miss you" ...he also reciprocate hug and said "me too" and kiss her forehead
Teju close her eyes .....and get disturbed by coughing sound of some one...it was from Aaisa...they both break the hug and teju is looking down and playing with her fingers .. getting nervous....

( All looking at them with teasing smile).

And then Karan's flight ✈️ announced to take off...and karan left saying goodbye to all...

Teju returned to her home..and was sad!! Directly goes to her room...

Both TM and TD noticed that she is sad and they know the reason..they thought to give her some time..

Tm came to teju's room and knocked her room..teju's sleep get disturbed and she get up...

Tm- baccha!! Come with me have dinner !! Said caressing her hair

Teju nodded and said -"ok !! Mom..I'm coming after getting fresh"

Tm- okay baccha!! She kissed her forehead and left the room.. teju go freshen up and left for downstairs!!

At downstairs!!

Teju come..td saw her and goes to her and hugged her and cupping her cheeks asked " sleep well!!"

Teju nodded and tm feed her with her hands while td and pratik tried to cheer up her mood !! By cracking jokes..she smiled... after having dinner she left for her room saying good night to them ..

At her room!!

Teju was sitting on the bed and scrolling her phone..her phone rang it was from karan..she immediately pick up the phone..

Karan- so someone is missing me so much!! Picked my call in 2 rings (said teasingly)

Teju- "umm nothing like that!!"

Karan laughed and asked- had your dinner?

Teju- yes!! Then both talk ... For sometimes and wishing "good night" cut the call.

Other side!!

(Karan is filling very happy that teju is also missing him..and effecting her..)

Like this 5 days passed and both karan and teju were missing each other..they talked to each other daily...and karan also finished his work and today he was returning!!! Thought to surprise her....

Teju was feeling different today as if something is going to happened..she shrugged off and continue doing her work... suddenly naina come to her cabin and looking worried...!! And pull her outside!!!.. and she seeing the scenario..she became numb... karan face covered with blood..and kunal and omi were standing there with a worried face
..a lone tear fall From her eyes!!!

Flashback!!

Karan's meeting is done and all goes well and after that ..he thought to surprise teju so he booked return flight tickets!!

After reaching Mumbai... airport he was driving his car and going to teju's hospital for surprising her.... suddenly he feel something wrong and when he tried to break..his car's break did not work..he took a deep breath and calming down..he called omi..omi picked up the call

Omi- Haan bhai bol!!

Karan- omi listen carefully!! Actually my car's break is not working so I'm going to jump from car come to xyz place...

Omi/ kunal- what the hell ..are you mad..you will hurt yourself...(said angrily)
karan- I don't have any option i've to ..
(He trying to control ..steering but suddenly someone come infront of car..so he tried to control but dashed into a tree and ....."BOOM")

Kunal and omi immediately reached to that place and rescue him and took him to hospital as it was near his accident place.

Flashback ends!!

//🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍//

Here is the 9th chapter of my story!!!

Are you liking the story??

How's the chapter??

I hope you liked the Chapter as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍