//chapter -47

Continuing from Tm's flashback story!!

After that.....we did last rits of baby.... with the presence of teju...as she wanted to present..and they could not deny her ..she has blank face.....she didn't cry just .. standing there...

After that day teju become complete distant from us...and to distract her self...she started over work...and also..took the responsibility of your company also ..she never cried infront of us....but we knew what she has gone through!!!

End of flashback!!

After listening to the story karan went numb....his heart ached to listen his Little baby has gone through this much.....he promised that he will not leave the person who is responsible for her pain....

He went inside the room...and sit near her holding her hand...

"I'm so sorry baby...you have to go through this much and I was not here..but i promise ... I'll make everything okay!!"....( Wipping his tears kissed her forehead)..

After some time!!

Karan felt some movement of hand...saw teju was trying to open her eyes...he help her to sit...and made her drink water...

Karan -"how are you feeling......."(softly)...

Teju- nodded....

Both were sitting silently...they heard a knock....saw roshni standing there with food trey...

She come inside and place food on table

And asked - how are you feeling?? Caressing her hair

Teju- better bhabhi

Roshni - ok eat your food and take medicine...you need rest ok...

Teju nodded

She looked at karan and said-

Roshni - I have sent everyone forcefully to their room....raat bohot ho gayi hai...we will talk tomorrow...thik hai.,..

Karan nodded...

He went near her...and made her eat food ...she ate silently and then he made her eat medicine...

He made her lay ...and teju asked - i don't want to sleep..

Karan - .you need rest...( Softly).. caressing her hair....

Teju-please( whisper)

Karan  nodded...

Karan - want to say something???are you comfortable to share with me??(softly)..i thought you need time so i didn't force you....

Teju's eyes filled with tears......she started crying...

Karan - heyy!! Shh shh...you don't want to say it's fine ...we will talk about it later it's ok... don't cry baccha pls

Teju- started  crying badly... I'm sorry.......Karan... I'm sorry..

Karan - why are you saying sorry to me? Baby....it was not your fault!!..

Teju-  karan...humara baccha....( she started crying badly)....

Karan panicked to saw her in this state...
She was feeling difficulties to breathe .. couldn't able to talk ..

Teju- you kn..ow...ba..by...h..ospit..al...the said....d..i ..e..d....i .. couldn't do anything........i...am...b..a...d.....m...o..t..h..e..r...i... cou...l..dn't pro..t..ect ..h..i..m...i..m..so..rry.....

Karan- trying to calm her . down....baby...relax.... don't think about it... please ( tears in his eyes because he can't see her like this)...i know It was not your fault... pls baby... don't cry...you are already sick... please....

After some time..teju stop crying....Karan made her drink water!!

Teju- you know everything ( slowly)

Karan - (sighed).. nodded

Teju- how..

Karan - mom told me..now don't think about it..

Teju- are you not angry at me? ( tears in her eyes)..

Karan - why would I?( frowned)

Teju- i couldn't protect them.. I'm a. Bad mother..

Karan (frowned)- and who said that...?

Teju remain silent...

Karan made her look at him

Karan -who said ??(softly)

Teju-i my self thought.. nobody..said anything..

Karan -(sighed) that is the problem..that you didn't talk about it...and tum kabse aise hogayi...ha...jis teju ko mein janta hu...na...woh.. bohot..self confident.....hai..

Teju( looked at him)and said...-" time ghusa nahi ho.. mujhse"..

Karan (smiled a little)- no I'm not...

Teju smiled a little and hugged him...

After some time they broke the hug..

Karan - waise did it the reason you are not talking to me since then..?

Teju- looked down..

Karan - tum ish fuddu reason keliye mujhse baat nahi karahi thi...Haye rabba ...kya karun mein ish ladki ka....( dramatically)

Teju- i was actually never angry at you initially..but it happened so suddenly...so i needed time...i was disappointed aur yeh sab...so i needed time..

Teju-( took Karan's hand on her hand)..and said - sunny !! Promise me..that you will never hide.. anything from me.... please....and never play such stunts again....i can't live without you.....i love you so much...you are my world ..aur agar tumne Aisa phir kabhi Kiya ...toh shayad mein yeh sab bardasht nahi kar paungi... probably i will..di..(karan put his hand on her mouth)..

Teju(smiled a little)- tum mere yeh baat bolne PE aise react kar rahe ho..toh soccho..jab Maine yeh sab suna toh mujh par kya biti hogi..

Karan -( hold her hand) i promise I will always share everything with you...aur mein woh chupana nahi chahta tha...yeh sab itna jaldi jaldi hua ki i couldn't find time.. I'm sorry... this is the last time...aur tumhe yeh sab se dubara nahi guzarna padega ..i promise ( sincerely)..

They hug each other...and after sometime..they broke the hug

Karan- let's sleep now you need rest

Teju nodded and both sleep cuddling each other.

After a year finally both the souls sleeping peacefully with out any worry ...

                                      To be continued....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 47th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼