//chapter -36//

it has been a week since we are here and karan has hasn't still taken me to effiel tower..

i asked him to take me to there but...he..said he will take me there when perfect time will come..(with a pout)

yesterday we..went for shopping and...we did lot of shopping....for every one....

now we are sitting in restaurant having launch ...then karan Said-" sweetie ...i have some important work so ..you go to hotel take rest...and i will be back ok"

"but what work" i asked

"something important "said.. kissing my forehead and left with michel...

i headed toward hotel and i slept for sometime....my sleep disturbed by... door bell...i went opened the door found michel...so i asked..." michel where is karan?"

" relax he is here only now get ready and... passed me...a box...and come....i waiting for you outside"...

i opened the door found a dress with note

" get ready my beautiful wife 😍... your husband is waiting"i smiled at his note...i went to Washroom took shower and come after wearing.....the dress and i saw my self on mirror it was a merun colour slit gown....then i did my makeup and left my hair open with slight curls....and i check my self... I'm looking good...and went outside....michel was waiting for me....he opened the door for me....and passed me a bouquet....i took and saw the....note" a beautiful bouquet for my beautiful wife 😍"..i blushed and... asked him... about karan he said" patience...dear...you will get to know soon"... after some time...he stopped the car...and saw ....Karan coming towards us....and said" thank you michel"

"my pleasure...."and left...then karan asked me my hand ....i gladly give him and asked" where are we going ....

"shh love....just be petient " .... kissing my cheeks...and i saw .... beautifully decorated.... table.... with dinner....we went there...

"do you liked it "...

"i love it..."and pecked his cheeks.....then...we did our dinner....then Karan said "come I'll show you something "...i nodded and.....he took me near the tower now we are standing... infront of tower.....then ....i saw he kneeled infront of me and said "i know i have already proposed you...but still I'll never get tired of proposing you .....i love you my wife...my life...my sunshine....my world....the reason of my happiness....i love you so much".... with a 💍 ring...and then.. light show started... it's looking beautiful...i hugged him...and said " i love you too sunny...and kissed his cheeks...and we both looked at tower...it was ... looking beautiful...i said" it's beautiful "

"it is...said looking at me...i blushed....and karan Said-"i liked it when you blush"....we clicked some pictures.....just like this... there vacation went well....and today they are returning to their home....i was little sad...I've to leave...

Karan come and hugged me from back and said "don't be sad... love we will.... come when ever you want ok...now give me your smile" " i smiled and he kissed my forehead.....

Time flew...now....they have reached at India....they rang the bell and roshni... opened the door and saw...them...and hugged teju tightly said - omg 😱 teju...i missed you so much!!

Teju hugged her back and said "me too bhabi"...

"Mujhe miss nahi kiya"...fake hurt

"Are nautanki band karo...i missed both of you "...abhi andar aao...both came inside and greeted every body...

Km- meri bacchii ...ke Bina ghar kaise...suna suna lag raha tha....Mera baccha said patting her head lovingly...

Karan- you all forgot me... don't you all miss me..??