//chapter -23//

Teju's pov
i was waiting sitting on bed waiting for karan i heard a knock sound...and i saw it was karan...he entered the room and closed the door....my heart is beating very fast....he slowly ...come towards me....my heart is beating very first...he come and sit beside me...and remove my veil..and holding my hand.. said-" Go change..to something comfortable!! ...you look tired...you need rest""(softly) ..i know you are nervous and you need some time....you are with me...and i don't need anything "

i was looking at him.... my respect for him increased thousand times!! ....i hugged him tightly...and he also Hugged me back...and i said" thank you..for understanding me...i love you" he kissed my forehead and said "i love you too wiffy" ( listening wiffy... I'm blushing like a tomato 🍅)...he chukuled and said...go change to something comfortable..i will arrange everything by tomorrow

i nodded...1st 1thought to remove these jwellery as it was very heavy!!..there are some rashes on my neck..when my hand.. touched there i hissed... listening my sound karan come to me...and and said "omg!! it has rashes...come with me" he saying made me sit and apply... ointment.." and then help me to remove my other jwelleries...and my hairs too...then i changed into a loose..kurti and plazoo..i am only wearing mangalsutra and bangles...

then ..we both drifted into sleep as we were very tired!!

next morning!!!
5.30 Am

Karan woke up and saw his cute wife sleeping cuddling him...she slowly woke up...and gently free him from herself and kissed her forehead!!...and go for freshen up!!!

after some time!!

he heard a knock sound of door...he  go and opened the door and it was his mom....

Karan- good morning mumma !! aap yaha..itni subah ..kuch Kam tha..

km- Teju??

Karan - she is sleeping as she was tired!!

km- i can understand beta!!...i don't have any problem with that...but their is a ritual in our home that newly married couples has to do pooja ...in mandir next day of marriage...so wake her up and tell her to get ready and... after that she can rest... okay

kk- okay mumma!!and she left from there

Karan goes towards her and tried to wake her up.." teju wakeup!!! baby!! she frowned and.. snuggled more into pillow...Karan chukled at his wife's.. childish behaviour!!! shooking his head...he shooked her a little....due to which teju opened...her eyes and saw...karan and then got up hurriedly...and then her eyes fall on bangles and mangalsutra...and she remembers....she is now married..!! she looked at the time!! it was 5.50 Am ...then..

Teju- what happened!! sunny...you wake me up...this early?

Karan - actually mom come and ask me to wake you up as we both need to go mandir for some Puja!!

teju nodded and went to bathroom...she choose a red saree....and came out after wearing it...

Karan's pov

after mom left...i go to her...to wake her up...she is looking very cute while sleeping!!..1st i tried to wake her up...but she snuggled more into pillow...then i shooke her little...she woke up!!! and sat on bed...she asked me why I wake her up... early? ...i explained her...she nodded and go to wash room!!!

i was sitting on bed...and checking my phone...she come wearing a red saree....she is looking drop dead gorgeous!!! even with out make up

then she left her long waist length hair open...
and did a little makeup!! ....

i go to her and back hug her..and said ...you look gorgeous wiffy!!!

she blushed!!! ...i put sindoor on her forehead and kissed her cheeks ...