//chapter -34//

Both karan and teju entered the room...and ....Karan saw the decorations and before Karan could say something!!

Karan saw the decorations and before Karan could say something!!

Teju- shh!! I know what you are trying to. Say...and listen to me... when i married to you...i was very happy!! As you was the love of my life..but at the same time I was very nervous... about it...but when I say ... I'm luckiest girl in the world i mean it...you know every girl desire to get a understanding partner...mere kuch Bina bole hi...tum sab samajh jate..ho...you make me proud every single moment!! And you know what...i think I'm ready!! Now...for the next step of our relationship!! I want to be yours sunny......

Karan - but ...you don't have to rush things!!....you can take your time.. it's ok

Teju- I've already taken a lot time...now I'm ready for next step!!

Karan- are you sure!!

Teju- nodded (karan smiled)

Then Karan pressed his lips on her...and they started kissing each other passionately... exploring eachothers mouth..after a long kiss..they broke the kiss and panting heavily!!....

Then Karan picked up her...and move towards bed ...and place her on bed...and.... asked before start "may i"teju nodded .. smiling

**Mature content**

He first open her zip...and started caressing her back and and kissing her neck... shoulder..bitting ( teju hissed)...Karan started sucking that place and teju was moaning..

Then he slowly moves towards her cleavage and started kissing...her...
Then he pulled her top down and her..b***s...pop out..and karan Said- "fuck...baby you are so beautiful"...teju blushed... He started sucking her bud..bitting..and pressing other with one hand ...teju was moaning... with pleasure...

Then....he slowly... moves down and kissing her petite belly ..and he opened the whole dress and throw it in the corner...

Then he started playing with her cli*...and when entered finger inside her vag*** ...teju hissed...and a tear...fall from her ... eyes... after doing his work

Karan- baby... listen.. it's gona hurt a little...I'll be gentle okay and kissed her .. then he entered...his junior inside her...pu**y...teju moaned...then started thrusting her( he was trying to be gentle as it's her first time)..at first it's painful for her but then she started enjoying with pleasure...

**Mature content ends**

After done...Karan cleaned both of them....and said - is it paining.. very much!! I'm so sorry...

Teju- shh kitna bolte ho tum..ya it's paining a little ..but it's a sweet...pain..and you can never think about hurting me..so relax...i also.. enjoyed.. don't think. That much.. let's sleep I'm very tired 🥰and snuggled more into him

Karan kissed her forehead and both drifted into sleep!!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 34th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

I'm not so good at writing mature stuffs...i just tried also this is my first book ...so...

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼