//chapter -12//

They reached at the destination....and karan opened the blind fold..teju was very shocked ..and emotional ...

and emotional

Then karan took her towards

Then karan took her towards... decoration..teju was admiring ...it...Karan
Bend on his one knee and started " i love you ... tejasswi...i mean it's difficult ..to not to fall for you...you are beautiful!! ,Sweet, kind innocent...i liked you from the moment I saw you..i didn't even realised..when it turned into love.. ..you are the first girl i fall in love and i promise you will be my last...i never felt like this before...i love you..i love you ...so much... Tejasswi..more than me ..more than anything in this world..."l love you tejasswi" he brings a ring from his pocket and asked...will you be my forever .....

A tear escape from teju's eye and fall on karan's hand karan immediately got up and wipe her tears said " this is the last thing I want to see "(softly)

A tear escape from teju's eye and fall on karan's hand karan immediately got up and wipe her tears said " this is the last thing I want to see "(softly)..teju smiled with tear and hugged karan tightly...Karan reciprocate the hug..

Teju- " I'm so so so happy !!! I'm very lucky to have you in my life" and she kissed his cheeks ..

Then Karan take her towards...the set ..make her sit on the chair... And remove a evil eye bracelet from his pocket and tied in her hand and said " waise toh main yeh sab chizon pe believe nahi karta tha..but this will protect you from evil eyes.." and kissed her hand

And then had their candle night dinner

And were talking with eachother didn't even realised when time passed.. it was early morning!!! after that they leave for their home...Karan goes to drop teju at her home...but she slept in middle as she was very tired.....
They reached at teju's house ...Karan didn't want to wake her up.. so he called pratik to open door and he picked her up in bridal style!! Pratik open the door and others also present their shocked to see him picked her up..and they freaked out "
Tm - what happened to her!! (worriedly)
Karan- nothing!! She is just sleeping ( slowly)
They nodded understanding!!

He take her to room and put her on bed and remove her heels and kissing her forehead .. leave the room

Outside!!

Karan - relax !! Guys she is fine...she was tired that's why sleeping... don't wake her up...and aunty please change her into something comfortable...

Tm- ok beta!! Aao betho

Kk- no aunty!! I need to go...phir kabhi ..mom must be tensed ...ok bye!!
He left..

After 3 hours!!! Teju wake up and found herself in her bed ... And remember she was with karan and slept.

And then Shreya entered into her bedroom.. with a coffee and said- Good morning baby!! And kept the plate beside..table and sat beside her.

Teju - Good morning bhabs and she kept her head on her lap..Shreya smiled and caressed her hair and said..-" baccha !! Go freshen up..and come downstairs for having breakfast... it's 8 already!!
Teju wake up with a jerk and Said -"shit !!shit I'll get late ..i have to reach hospital at 9.30...saying she runes towards bathroom...

Shreya shook her head and left her room

Teju came out of her bathroom!!her phone rang!!it was karan..she immediately pick up the phone..

Karan - hey!! My sweet little love

Teju- hii(shyly)

Karan- sleep well!!

Teju- just wake up and i need to go to hospital with a pout.

Karan chuckled..and said- "ok!! Then go...and don't forget to have breakfast...bye take care..love you..

Teju- bye !! Love you too...

Teju goes down stairs and have breakfast and saying bye left for the hospital!!!

//🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍//

Here is the 12th chapter of my story!!!

Are you liking the story??

How's the chapter??

I hope you liked the Chapter as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼