// chapter -2//

In office two. Business partners are discussing about deal.

1st person- Nice to meet you mr.kundrra!!
(So, the 2nd person is karan and 1st person is pratik)
Karan- me too!! They both hand shake and talking about business related stuff...

Pratik's phone beep with a massage flashing"baby sis💗" and his face turned into a smile ..and just then his phone rang.

Pratik -Excuse Me

Phone conversation

Teju-"bhaiyu !! Who was your meeting"
Pratik -"it's gone well baby !! and I got that deal!!"
Teju-"that's great!! I know it ,my bhaiyu is best!! " AAP toh aise hi tension le rahe the and  Don't forget about my treat!! And go to home and take rest ,i know you couldn't sleep last night due to work load!! And no work,it's an order!! And I think I may get late for reaching home,i know I promised you to spend time with you,but you know na this is also important, and don't worry I have eat my lunch.."and I may get late for home, tell them to. Don't worry about me..(just then someone call her from behind) Ok have to go !! Bye love you 💗 take care 🤍
Pratik smile at her
"You too take car.. about to complete she already cut the call.. he sighed

"Yeh ladki !! Kya Karun main uska, never takes care of her.. always thinks about everyone, that's why I'm very protective about her,she is too sweet for the world "pratik thinks ..and calls her hospital and informed her manager (his friend) to take care of her and inform him if their is any problem ..

Karan who was standing far , couldn't understand why he is feeling suddenly a strange feeling like attracted towards her whom he don't even seen yet!!

Pratik come after talking in phone ..karan asked - you love your sister so much right!!!
Pratik - ya !!she is my lifeline 💗with a warm smile that shows how much he loves her ..

After ending the meeting both headed towards their respective home.

On the other side

Teju was done with her 1st shift  and taking rest  as she having a break  ..and suddenly her cabin door opened by two peoples  (none other than her best friends) and started to shout.

Girl 1- Tejasswi prakash!! I think you are forgetting that you have a bestfriend.. and  only 10  days left for your friends marriage..so you suppose to be present with your bf and help her   and you don't even have time  to call her ( shouted angrily)

(So Girl-1 is monica and after 10 days her  marriage with omi)

Teju- Girl relax!!  You will make me deaf
... And I know only few days left for my bfs marriage so I'm  trying to finish my work so that I will be present their before 1 week..and you know na this hectic schedule.. i don't have  time to breathe.. but i promise next week is all yours .. now my angry bird!! Calm down and give me a sweet smile..you look like "cudeil " when you gets angry..if omi jiju will see you in this state he will run away 😅( monica glare at her)

She  chuckled and hug her with a big smile.. she reciprocate  and said "Good for you!!  You should be with me in next week till marriage...other wise I will kill you and I don't want to listen any excuse"said sternly. and Teju  replied - " "Ok meri maa!!  I know Mujhe tum nahi mar sakti after all you love me so much.. he he hee😁
Monica- okay!! Then I will come to your home take with you with me 😄

Teju- okay!!

Monica- mom and dad also wanted to meet you ... They are also angry on you😅 you haven't meet them for a long
Teju-  i know .. but they will understand.. after all they love me so much and can't be angry for long time
Both are talking some random stuff and laughing  Just then Girl-2( naina) come  with three cups of coffee ...and some snacks 😋
      ( Naina is a big foody😋)

Naina - my bestfriends forgot me!! And laughing so much 😅 I'm hurt with fake hurt expression.

Teju- oh meri !! Drama queen bass kar and come and join us...all three did a group hug..

Naina- common guys!! Let's have coffee otherwise it will get cold..

Teju- omg  nainu !!! Tune kab banaya coffee ..asked shocked

Naina - Tab jab you both are bussy in fighting, waise bhi i have notice that you was massaging your head when I entered to  your cabin..so I thought you needed that..

Teju- thanks babe .. i really needed that..

Monica - sorry  yaar ,i shouldn't have shout at you .. said guiltily

Teju- don't be  sorry!! I can understand you are angry with me... for not spending time with you.. it's ok that's my fault.

Monica - offcourse, that's your fault ..
Both naina and teju chukle at her answer...And all three have coffee and snakes with lot of chitchat and fun   And both left.. saying bye.. to her.....and teju again started doing her work..

//🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍////🤍🤍🤍🤍//

So here is the 2nd  chapter of my story!!!

I hope you liked the Chapter as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

                               ~yours lovely writer 🤍

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄                                     ~yours lovely writer 🤍