//chapter -30//

Dr- I'm sorry Mr. Kundrra...she slipped into coma!!!!

When I listened to this...i couldn't understand... anything....my.. vision gets blurry and....i fall on my knees

Sid's pov

When Dr. Announced...she slipped into coma...we...all couldn't... understand anything....all having tears..in their eyes....and sunny he looks devestated...we all know how much he loved her...and he lost balance and fall on his knees...me and omi... pick him up... from ground...and he... passed out....on my shoulders...

We...take him to the ward...near by teju's room....

Dr.. inform us that his bp is low...and put a drip on his hands!!

Karan 's pov!!

I opened my eyes  found myself on hospital bed... drip on my hand...i recall every thing!!..and then bhai entered inside...and asked me " how are you feeling"

I nodded...then... pratik...mom dad along with mumma papa entered....dad...come and hugged me...and asked - how are you feeling ...

Tears Starts forming in my eyes....dad- don't blame yourself!!! Patted my back...

Mom- yes beta... don't blame yourself....and i know...my baby is a fighter!! ....she will be okay!! She have to...

Dad- offcourse!! She is... after all beti kiski hai...

Kd- meri bacchii ki sath....usne Jo Kiya hai...na usko... kadi se kadi saza milni chahiye... akhir...kiski ...beti ke upar hath lagaya..hai...

Pratik -..umm i think Hume... princess ko Ghar le jana chahiye.

Karan - par uski treatment!!

Pratik - Maine baat kar liya hai...aur mujhe aur bhi imp...kuch baat karni hai...

All looked at him...

Pratik - I'll tell you... after getting sure about it ..

Karan nodded...

Kunal- pratik...all formalities are done...we should take..her to home...

Now I'm on general ward... nurse was... doing her... work....but when she removed oxygen mask!!...i panicked...she said - relax....there is no need of it now..

I sighed in relief..she offered me... wheel chair but i denied saying i will pick her up..i slowly picked her up...and went out side.... kunal, pratik, mom,naina,omi monica... were standing...

And others already left...for preparations.. pratik come forward.... caressed her hair...and kissed her forehead...i know how he must be feeling... after all she is his princess,his baby...

Dad- common let's go outside...cars are waiting outside!!!

Karan - media!!

Pratik - I'll handle it...i nodded...he go to handle media...

I slowly move towards outside...as expected.. crowd of media...were present... pratik was handling media!!...

Omi,kunal,sid bhai.... sheild her.... protect her from media...and i sit inside car... with ...her.... carefully holding her... kunal was sitting with me...omi was driving...sid bhai...was on passanger sit..

Others coming with different car...and a van with doctors and nurses...are coming with us...for emergency condition...

We reached our mansion...Kunal come opened the door...and i carefully hold her..and went outside the car...moves towards mansion...mom was standing there with Pooja ki thal...she did her ..arti..and put tika..on her head..and tie....some thread on her hand...then we went inside.....i lay down her...on bed....and kissed her forehead...