//chapter -11//

Next day!!

Teju wake up and found herself sleeping beside Karan in the sitting position..and holding..her hands tightly !! She looked at karan and kissed his forehead and left the room...and goes outside!!

Outside!!

Teju- Sid bhai!!

Sid- hann baccha!! Do you need anything.

Teju- No bhai actually!! You go near karan !! He is still sleeping due to medicine effects..so he might wakeup and need something ..you please go and be with him...i need to freshen up and after that ...i need to check patients also..

Sid-(smiled) ok bacha!!! I'm very happy..that karan gets someone like you..said patting her head!!

Teju-( Smiled) I'm also lucky to have him.

Sid goes inside Karan's room..and teju also left for her work!!

After some times... their family also come!! Karan wakeup...but sulking as he didn't see teju... whole day teju was busy checking patients..so she didn't came to meet karan but she was taking care of his all needs and keeping all information about him..as soon as her work get over.. she came to karan's room and saw their family... outside and goes inside room saw karan showing tantrums to having food..shooking her head goes towards karan..

And took plate from nurses hand and gesture her to go outside!!!and started feeding him..

Kk- i don't want to eat these foods (whined)

Teju- you have to eat.. these..only today!! From tomorrow..you can homemade food.

Karan- sacchi( asked like a child)teju nodded and started to have his food..

Karan - why didn't you come meet me whole day!!

Teju- I was busy.. checking patients and other things also...(said tired).

Karan - you look exhausted!! I'm sorry
..mere wajah se tumhe itna pareshan..hona pad raha hai..(guiltily)

Teju- it's nothing like that.. I'm habituated to this kind of workload and waise bhi..tum thik ho..toh bass kuch nahi chahiye.(smiled)
She made him eat medicine and karan drifted into sleep due to medicine effects.

(After 3 days karan gets discharged!! All took good care of. Him and it's already 2
Month of his accident!! Now pratik and Shreya are also married..)

Wayangankar mansion!!

Teju come downstairs after freshen up and hugged a girl - "Good morning bhabs !! saying she hugged her.. where is everyone."

Girl also reciprocate and said - "good morning baccha!! Mom and dad gone to temple must be coming now!!and pratik..

"I'm here "-said pratik from behind...

Pratik - Good morning princess!! Hugged her

Teju - good morning bhaiyu!!

After that td and tm also come and they all go to dining room for having breakfast.

At breakfast table!!

They all were having breakfast!! Shreya said- wait!! I've made something for you all..(all nodded..Shreya go inside kitchen and come with pastry) and said -" tonight!! Your hospital is getting "best hospital of the year!!" and i think we should celebrate with sweets ..

Teju- thanks bhabs!! Love you saying she hugged her!!

Shreya - ohh my baby!! I'm so proud of you.. Hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

And all have food!!
Teju - ok guys !! See you tonight at award function!! Bidding goodbye she left for hospital!

( Teju informed karan about this!! And tell to present his family also for award function...but karan said he can't come as he has to go somewhere...but he will tell his family to present there..teju was sad but she understand his situation..but actually Karan is the chief guest of her award function!! He didn't tell as he wanted to surprise her)