//chapter -40//

Here teju is done with surgery...she was very exhausted....she went to home...and it was 11.00 pm at night...and slowly opened the door....as she didn't wanted to disturb anyones sleep...and went to kitchen to pour herself a glass of water...and then.... light turned on...she sighed and looked at tm standing there with concerned eye...

Teju- mom how many times I have to tell you don't wait for me??...apki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi..

TM- aur kitni bar mein tujhse bolu...apne aap ko exhaust mat kar...Ghar jaldi aya kar...( Serving her food)...

Teju- mom... I'm habituated to it...aap tension mat lo...(eating her food)

Tm- Haan...meri beti goes outside home ... early morning and return late night...kab khati hai...kya karti hai koi khabar nahi...aur mein tension na lun...maa hu teri...mein tujhe nahi dekh sakti aise.....( Crying)

Teju- mom pls don't cry ..I'll try to come early from today...and left from there...

Tm(in mind praying to god) - kab Tak aaise rahegi..meri bacchii...uski kya galti...pls.... bhagwan....meri bacchii ko uski khusi de do...

Next morning !!

As usual...teju... can't sleep well at night...and after doing her business...she left early morning!!!

On the other side!!

At conference hall!!

Kd was present as he was the coo of kkundrra industries and TD and pratik were present for wayangankar!!

And karan entered the hall... with Aman...they changed their looks ..

Pratik ,kd and TD were shocked as he was looking a little alike of karan

Karan - what happened?? Why you all are looking shocked...

Pratik - nothing!! Mr. Sehegal... let's start the meeting... To which karan nodded..

After meeting done...they signed the deal

Karan- so Mr.kundrra you are the coo of the company.. where is the owner?( Asked curiously as when he saw kd is coo)

Kd- mr.sehegal actually my sun...was ceo ...but after his death (emotionally)..my daughter in law is handling everything...!!

Karan- ( in mind) sorry dad.....i know you all have gone through a lot...and also he felt proud...that teju is handling his business.... very well..so he said - I'm so sorry!! But where is she..i mean she should be present here ??

Kd- actually she is a doctor...also...she had some important surgery so she couldn't make it to come..but you can meet ...her... tomorrow at launch..

Karan - ( impressed by her...as she is managing both...at the same time excited to meet her)....ok so meet you tomorrow... and hand shake with them ...and did a friendly hug..a tear left from kd's eyes..but he wiped it before anyone notice...but karan felt it and left the room...

Td- placed hand on his shoulder and said - i know what are you feeling.....don't worry everything will be fine..

Kd - idk why but...use dekh kar mujhe karan ki yaad agayi

Td - patted his shoulder...

On teju's side..

Teju has done with her..one surgery and another surgery is after 30 mins...she was at her cabin...

Naina and Monica entered into her cabin and saw...teju was massaging her head...teju looked at the direction...saw naina with her baby...she went to them...and took baby on her hand and started playing with her...

Monica and naina...looked at her smiling...

Monica - T are you okay??

Teju frowned and said - yes absolutely!! Mujhe kya hona hai...( Fake smile)

Monica - actually hum ek baat karni aye hai..

Teju -kya

Naina- T...we are thinking about.... going for a trip??

Monica - yes T that will be fun...chal na..

Teju- you both go i have work!!

Naina( got angry and shouted)- kab Tak aise rahegi tu.....Haan kab tak... Tujhe pata hai...teri family pe kya bit Rahi hai...kab tak khudko sab se dur rakhegi???us baat ko...1 shall go gayi hai...move on from that yaar....he will not return...he is de....

Teju-shut up!!! Dare you say that again I know ....he will come...I'll wait for him for my whole life....and even he will not come our memories.are enough for me...I will spent my whole life with that...( Sternly)...I've work I'll have to go..And left from there.. putting baby on her hands...

Outside!!

Teju wiped her tears...and said "I'm sorry...mein tum logo ko pareshan nahi karna chahti... isiliye dur rehti hun.."

After completing her surgery...she returned to home at 9.00 pm... where all are present!!

Km saw her and said - teju baccha!!! Jaa fresh hoke ajja...sab milkar dinner Karenge...

Teju nodded and went to get fresh after freshen up...she come down all started having dinner....

Kd- teju beta... tomorrow.... afternoon...mr.sehgal is coming for lunch...so you have to present here...

Teju- ok papa...I'll be present at lunch...

After dinner all left to their respective room!!

Teju in her room... looking at karan's photo!!

-" you know what!! Pata hai Aaj kya hua... I shouted at naina badly...but...mein kya karti...tumhe pata hai ...usne bola ki...tum wapas nahi aoge....sab aise bolte hai...par...Mera dil kehta hai...ki tum jarur aaoge...tum mujhe chodeke nahi ja sakte....( Kissed...his photo)...

On the other side...Karan felt different...like he came feel some one is missing him...she took out her photo..and  
Caressed her face... kissed her photo!!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 40th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼