//chapter -41//

Next morning!!

As usual teju woke up at 5.00 pm...and after doing her job...she left the house!!

When tm come to her room saw....no one is here....and room is empty...she went down stairs!!

TM- she is not in her room!!

Km- kya...par... prakash ji ne toh kal use bola tha ki Ghar pe rahe...

Tm- pata nahi...kya Karun mein us ladki ka...woh har subah Ghar se...jati hai...pata nahi kaha jati hai...aur usne strictly mana Kiya hai... bodyguard uske pichhe lagane keliye...pichli baar toh pata hai...apko kya hua tha..

Km- main call karti hu use ...And dailed her no.

Teju picked up the phone...
Km- hello
and said - hello, yes mumma i know....I will be there in launch time... don't worry!!!thik hai rakhti hu call..bye

And cut the call.. and she informed them...

At launch time!!

Karan arrived there along with Aman..and rang the bell...

Km opened the door...and saw...Karan....she feels different but shook her thoughts...welcome him to home...

Pratik - thanks mr.shegal...for accepting our invitation coming..for launch

Karan - it's ok...mr.wayangankar...we are partners so...how could I not accept your invitation ..

After sometime all started talking about business stuffs...but karans eyes were searching for teju...but he can't ask directly it will not look nice....

Then they heard a baby crying sound....and saw.."swatik"(pratik and Shreya's son)...Karan rememberd that... Shreya was pregnant that time...

Karan saw him.... pratik Said- he is my son.."swatik"...

Karan - nice name....

Pratik - my baby..sister named him...said smiling ..

Karan - waise where is she...I can't find her..

All became silent...Karan frowned..

Td- she had some work but she will come in a while..

Karan nodded...

After sometime door bell rang... Tm opened the door...teju- did they come?

Tm- yes..they are waiting for you!!

Teju entered the hall and both saw each other!!!

Karan's pov!!

When I asked about her all became silent...i frowned...then...dad said that...she will come in a while

After sometime...door bell rang...i think she come...i was...so desperate to saw her..face... after a year....she entered the hall....she was wearing casuals...and looking as always beautiful..but she has lost a lot of weight....but the shine of her...eyes has gone...they look blank..... She is looking alone...i was looking at her...I wish I could hug her tightly...i missed her...i missed her so much!!

I came out of my thoughts by snapping of fingers...

Teju- mr.sehegal..where are you lost?? I'm calling you from few minutes?

Karan - um .. nothing I was just thinking about something!!

Teju- okay!! I hope you liked our presentation...??(professionally)

Karan- yes!!...i liked it...

Then they discussed about business...then..roshni and Shreya come to call them for launch...