//chapter -20//

In living room of wayangankar mansion..both kundrra family and wayangankar family were present...including teju and karan...for discussion of marriage date of them..

Pandit ji - 2 months ke bad Sadi keliye ek date hai...nahi toh uske bad 1 saal bad..hi unki Saadi ki date hai..

Kd- toh phir konsi date fix karen!!

Km- bacchon ko puch lijiye woh kya cahte hai...

Td and tm nodded...
Karan - teju..tum konsi date ...main teyar ho ?? Wohi date final hoga...(all looked at him proudly how he asked her first)

Teju- tumhe Jo thik Lage..

Karan - are you okay with 2 month ke baad ke date?

Teju nodded

Karan- Toh!! 2 mahine baad ki date fix kijiye...

Pandit - Toh phir 2 mahine baad saddi or uske 15 din pehle sagai...

All nodded ... pandit - toh phir hum chalte hai..

Km- ji..🙏 After they left.....all congratulate each other...

Km- Toh phir hum...chalte haii...bohot sari tayari karni hai .

Tm - jii

and kundrra family left for their house with Karan

Teju - mom mujhe bhi hospital keliye niklna hai...calti hunn.. bye love you ...she hugged them and left...

At hospital!!!
She was in her cabin her door opened with bang..and she knew who ot must be ...

Monica and naina- omg!!! Teju ....what a news.... I'm so happy....(they shouted)and hug her tightly....

Teju- guys...you are chocking me!..they left her..

Monica - hey!! Baby are you ok!!

Teju - ya ya I'm fine..

Naina - I'm very very happy.... Congratulations!!

Teju- thanks !! ☺️

Then they talk with eachother for some times and then left...

In karan's side also he informed...omi and kunal about..this...they congratulate him...

At night!!!

Karan entered his home...saw all his family members are happily chatting with each other about his marriage... automatically a smile appear on his face..

Km saw him and said- " arey sunny!! Tum kab aye....chalo acha hai ...idhar aoo hum abhi tumhare saddi keliye... destination select karrahe the..

Time flies and after 5 days there engagement day will come !!! Every one is bussy in doing arrangements....

Kk goes near them....

Roshni- sunny!! Kal hum log shopping keliye ja rahe hai..tum bhi humare sath jaoge...

Kk- bhabi main kya karunga...app karlena shopping!! Mera kuch kaam hai

Roshni- acha thik hai toh phir main teju aur aaisa chale jayenge!!

Listening teju's name...Karan said - kya teju bhi jayegi!!!

Roshni- hann!! But tumhe kya tum toh nahi jaoge na

Karan- nahi nahi main aaunga na !!

Roshni - tumhara kaam

Karan - woh !! Main dekhlunga baadme

Roshni give her a teasing expression...Karan give her a smile and go from there...

At shoping mall!!
Every ones shopping was done... Roshni and aaisa also left....from there.....and now only karan and teju ...was present!!
Teju was choosing dress for herself...but she was not liking any dress....and the dress she is choosing karan keep rejecting ...the dresses... finally karan saw a dress and pointed towards that dress .....and said " try this one"...teju also liked that dress... after trying ..
She come out to show karan how it was looking....Karan was just lost in her... suddenly...he got startled by snapping of finger...it was teju