//chapter -42//

At morning!!

Teju wake up with a headache and body pain....she went to freshen up...and..left home...

And sit on car...and stopped at a restaurant.....and come with food...put it on back of car...and again started driving and stopped the car... infornt orphan and went inside...

Karan's pov!!

I saw her coming down... it's early morning.....she was in her casuals...and sit in her car...and started driving....i thought to follow her...

She stopped the car infront a restaurant...and went inside and come with food boxes..."itna Sara khana...kya karegi ye??""and put...back of the car...and stopped at orphan..but why she come here...she then went inside...i followed her....

She gave food to a old lady...and asked her to serve all...

All childs were seems fond of her...she was laughing and playing with them ...the smile i missed from when i saw her...

And after sometimes...she said - ok baccho i have to go....I will come again...bye ...

She sit on car ..and drove towards the hospital...i follow her till hospital and....then drove to mansion...

Teju's pov!!

After coming from orphan I drove towards the hospital!!

'"Omg...my head is paining like hell..."then i heard a knock sound...

"Come in" it was mahi....she come with black coffee...and give it to me..

"Thanks mahi...i needed this"..I take the coffee from her hands...

Mahi- " shit teju you are burning with fever..why you come here....I'll call pratik and inform him.. about to call him...'
She snatched the phone...and said - "no need ... it's just a little fever I'll be okay...waise bhi ...I'll leave after sometimes I have to go for a meeting"

Mahi-"but...she cut off by teju..."no but...you go I'll be okay.."

And mahi left from there.. after sometime teju left from hospital and drive towards home as she has to take some files...she was feeling dizzy...but she ignore and reached at house...she was climbed the stairs with a. Very difficulty...and took the file ...and coming down...."she felt dizzy about to fall.... pratik hold her..

Teju- thank you bhai...!!and.... about to go..

pratik- you are not going anywhere!!...( Sternly)..you are burning in fever...I've called Dr...he is on way..

Teju- why doctor..I'm absolutely..fine.. i have work!!! I need to go...and started walking....but she felt dizzy.... and about to fall pratik hold her...and she fainted...

Pratik - shit!!! Teju ... baccha...open your eyes!!!patting her... cheeks...but she is not opening her ... eyes..

Others..come to hall hearing pratik's voice...and shocked to see...teju's state...

Td- pratik..!! What happened to her...?(concerned)

Pratik - dad she has high fever.... Mahi informed me..she came from hospital..!!! And now was arguing with me...to go office ...as I was stopping her...and fainted... placed her on sofa..

Karan was coming.... down saw... teju laying on sofa..and looking at her worriedly...tm, km was crying...his mind stop working.!!! He ran towards her..

" teju... teju!! Open your eyes"patted her cheeks...tears in his eyes..
"Shit shit...she is burning in fever"looked at pratik and shouted " why the hell is everyone standing still....call the dr.."