//chapter -48//

Next morning!!

It was holiday so all were in the house only!!

Mens were  sitting on  living room....and tm km roshni were preparing for breakfast...... Shreya was playing with babies....(samrat and swatik)

Just then karan and teju come down holding hands.... smiling

All were shocked 😳 to see both of them smiling at each other...they were happy but....this is a new thing to them..

Karan - good morning papa .. good morning dad...(touched their feet)

KD/td- good morning sunny

Teju- Good morning (touched their feet)
Both were shocked....

Kd-Good morning baccha humesha khush raho ( bless her)

Td was still shocked 😳 and teju said - Dad!!!

Td(come out from shock)- ha..haa princess ( year fall from his eyes)

Teju gasped...and said - Dad!! Why are you crying... ( asked worriedly)

Td(shook her head )and hugged her....- nothing princess!! It's tear of happiness... it's feel like ages to see you smile like this..just feeling so happy...

(Teju was feeling guilty that because of her every one has to gone through so much)

Teju- I'm sorry 😔 dad...mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab aplogon se itni dur chali gayi aur aplogon ko itna kuch sehna pad Raha hai ...

Td- it' s ok princess you are happy now it's all I wanted(cupping her face kissed her forehead)

Then tm, km , roshni , Shreya , pratik ,sid all come to living room...were feeling emotional after so many days. They are feeling happy...

Teju looked at them and said - I'm so sorry guys 😔 main aplogon ko meri dukh me involve nahi karna chahti thi...aur isi chakkar mein main itna bussy hogayi ki aplogon ko hi dukh dediya ... I'm so so sorry ( tear in her eyes guilty)

Km- shut up..khabar dar agar meri beti ki anko mein aanso ayi toh...mujhe meri beti sirf hasti Hui achi lagti hai ... agar woh royi toh mujhe bura koi nahi hoga ( sternly)

Teju hugged her tightly km patted her head and kissed her forehead lovingly...

And said - aur tu(pointing towards karan) agar teri wajah se meri bacchi ke ankho mein aansu ayii toh Teri kher nahi. (Sternly)

Karan-😳mumma

Km- kya mumma ...samjh me aya ki nahi ...

Karan- hann mumma bilkul i promise you ki woh ab meri wajah se nahi royegi...side hugging teju..❤️

Tm was looking at her with different emotions in her eyes...

Teju- mom 🥺

TM- meri bacchii hugged her started sobbing...

Teju- mom why are you crying you know na I don't like tears in your eyes cupping her face...( Tm smiled with tears)

Samrat come near her and gesture her to  bend which she said - tachi why ale you clying ale you hult why

Kd- ohoho abh bacchi ko... pehle khane do woh dekho kitni weak hai yeh already  saying drag teju with her...and made her sit on chair.... and started serving her...

Teju  gasped looking at plate

Teju- mom i can't eat this much...

Km- shut up and finish the plate ( glare at her)...