//chapter -28//

Teju's pov

it has been 2 weeks of that incident...all tried their best level to cheer my mood...and I'm very happy now...but i will not lie..still it gives me nightmare....but... I'm feeling very lucky to have them as my family...mom dad bhaiyu and bhabs were here for a week then they went to my home...mumma papa..Sid bhai,bhabi all treat me like their baby...and sunny he became more protective for me...i have started going hospital after 2 days of that incincident ..i mean i can't let that affect my whole life!! ..now I'm getting ready for hospital!!... Usse yaad aaya ki  dr. viraj ne Jo bhi info Diya hai sab Galt info hai....i talked with naina and Monica about it...they tolde to relax and don't take rest. And  then karan come and hug me from behind!! i smiled ..he kissed my shoulders....and then he said - " baby!!.. please don't go na..."

Teju- why ??

Karan - pata nahi kyu Aaj bohot ... ghabrahat si ho Rahi hai...jaise kuch hone wala hai...

Teju-( i smiled) you are over thinking!!..

Karan sighed..and hugged me tightly i also Hugged him back!? and said - don't worry sunny trust me..i'll be fine..waise bhi.. hospital is surrounded by...guards... don't worry...he nodded still inconvenience...

then he said - waise why today you are wearing indian...

Teju- aise hi man Kiya..

Karan - you are looking gorgeous (huskily on my ear)..and i blushed...then he pressed his lips on mine suddenly... after some time ...i also reciprocate ...and after 10 mins..we broke the kiss ....

Karan - come back soon!!

teju (smiled) and nodded...and said i will be back ... early...after that teju left for hospital!!...

After sometimes karan massaged her...but she didn't reply thought she might be busy!!....

It's evening....Karan is getting anxious..as he allready not feeling good about today...also she is not receiving and now her phone is off.... samrath is crying badly!! Though I don't believe in all of this... it's said that it's bad sign when..childs cry without reason.... I'm waiting for her..... some one put hand on my shoulders it was sid bhai - relax!! She will be fine...

Karan - pata nahi ghabrahat si ho Rahi hai...

And then... door bell rang...and karan ran towards door and shooked to see guards..they were bleeding... injured...karan was shocked to see them...in this state...

Karan - yeh kaise...teju teju kaha hai ..

Guard- sir I'm sorry sir....they kidnapped ma'am....

Karan - what!! How...toh tum log kya karhe the...(shouted angrily)...meri teju... kuch nahi hoga use ..han..kuch nahi hone dunga....

Listening to shout all come near him....and asked...but he was not in his state of mind...
So sid asked guards what happened..

Guard- woh ma'am return aarahi thi..aur...raste main ek accident.. hogaya tha...humne ma'am ko rokne ki kosish ki par phir bhi...woh jabar dasti chali gayi...aur...aur...woh ma'am ko kidnap karne ki koshish kar rahe the...we try to rescue ma'am but they attack us...and ma'am ko leke chale Gaye...i was unconscious but...jaise hi hosh aya ...i ran towards your house..my phone is also destroyed...but yes..i remembered...the car no..

Sid- what is it..

Guards -xxxxxxxxx...

Karan was totally numb to react...he was just silent...till then teju's family also reached there...tm was crying...

TM- main bata Rahi thi...meri bacchii musibat main hai...ek Maa ka instinct...kabi Galat nahi...hota...(crying)
... prakash...meri bacchii ...and started crying...