//chapter-27//

she called "sunny"(slowly)

Karan - hann hann what happened baby!! do you need something.....is it paining somewhere!!...

she shooked her head..and said - come here....he slowly...come to her...he took her hand...and a tear fall from his eyes!!...and he kissed...her hand...on bandage...is it paining..(asked concernedly)...

she said - a little!!... don't worry I'm fine...and karan hugged her tightly and started crying.... badly..she also let him cry as she knows....he kept it with in him...from a long time!!...and slowly caressing his back said - "shh! shh!! bas bas .... hogaya... I'm fine..."karan- i saw you like that...y..ou... fainted...i..i..was...sca..red..."(he is not able to talk.properly)..bass bass I'm fine na... finally he stopped crying!!..

then.. someone knocked their door...it was Roshni!!

Teju- are bhabi...aap ayiye... andar....

roshni- come with a food plate...and said khana hai dono keliye and put it on side table!! and goes near teju...and said-" you scared us...you know samy ( samrath) was crying badly... when he saw you in that condition..get well soon... caressing her face.."teju smiled and nodded...

after that..roshni left..  the ..room ..

Karan feed teju with his hand and he also eat..and feed teju medicine 💊..and...both drifted into sleep....

next morning!! teju wake up first and looked at Karan was sleeping holding her tightly...as if she will vanish!!....she smiled and trying to get up..due to movement!! Karan wake up with a jerk

Karan - what happened do you need something!! tell me..

Teju- i want to use washroom... sorry i desturbed your sleep...(guiltily)

Karan - shut up!! you didn't disturb me!!..

teju was about to get up..Karan pick her up in bridal style...

Teju- my hands are injured...i can walk!!

Karan - shut up and let me do my work!!...teju pout..Karan pecked on her pout...and ...took her near washroom and said... I'm outside..if you need something tell me...just call my name ok...she nodded aandgo inside to get ready!! after getting ready she come out of washroom..

she nodded aandgo inside to get ready!! after getting ready she come out of washroom

and then karan also get ready and both go to downstairs!!

All were sitting in living room... discussing about something!!

they went near them and wish them good morning!! all asked teju about her health!!...and went to dining table for eating!! ..tm feed her with her hands!! after lot of tantrums...teju eat food
...and said - ok I've to leave now..

pratik - where ?

Teju- where matlab.. hospital!! kaam i can't sit here whole day!!

pratik - no way you are going to work today!!