//chapter -35//

Next morning Karan wakeup and saw..teju is sleeping on him.. looking so cute..he kissed her forehead!!....and that time teju opened her eyes and said " good morning sunny"

Karan- good morning wifey🥰and again pecked her forehead and she smiled...

Teju got down from bed...but suddenly remembered something and hide..her... with a blanket....

Karan- what are you hidding baby...(smirked)..I've already. Watched everything!!

Teju glared at him...and karan said - let's take shower together 😜 you know save water 😉

Teju blushed.....Karan went towards her slowly and pick up in his arms...and... went to Washroom!!
..............,.............................,.............................,.

Rest you all can imagine 😉

After taking a romantic shower!!!  Both come out of washroom....and got ready...

and got ready

(Outfits)

(Outfits)

And went downstairs all were there.....they wished.... them good morning....

Then all  heared some sound looked back pratik was saying.... sorry to Shreya and Shreya was ignoring him...

Pratik - Shreya baby!! Listen baby...

Shreya - hun😏 and sit on sofa...

Teju- what happened bhabs...why bhai is saying sorry to you...

Shreya - woh..i wanted to eat samosha... I'm bored with healthy food...he shouted at me said " you are not allowed to eat junk foods only can eat healthy foods"

All shooked at her childness...Karan is controlling his smile.... pratik said- ruk beta Teri bari ayegi na tab mein bata ta hu tujhe rukk ..

Teju blushed listening this- um bhabs main banake lati hun apke liye samosa healthy waala thik hai ...and left from there....and went to kitchen...

All laughed 😁😁

After sometime....all went to dining table for breakfast!!.teju come with samosa.plate...