//chapter -31//

it has been 3 months!!! viraj and tara was on jail.... Shreya is 3 months pregnant...now we both the families are now staying together...we got to know.... after one week of that incident...and tomorrow is my birthday!!!......her wounds were now healed...now I'm sitting beside her...and holding her hand...i said - baby!! pls ... wakeup...i can't see you like this...i can't bear it anymore pls...once...call me sunny... I'm dying to listen sunny from your mouth... I'm missing your breath taking smile...pls.... and you know   next week is my birthday!! i know...you was very excited for my birthday...pls baby wakeup tears roll down from my eyes...and fall on her hand..and after sometimes..Karan saw some movement on her hands....and she started breathing heavily...i panicked and shouted - Dr!!! Dr!!! help....

all come running including Dr!!

Karan - Dr!! pls check her...she was all okay but suddenly!!

dr- ok pls aap log bahar jaiye...Hume check karne dijiye...

all nodded and went outside!! i was praying God silently...

after sometimes Dr come out...

Karan -dr!! she is fine na!!!(asked worriedly)

he smiled...i asked y are you smiling....tell me.. every thing is fine right!!

Dr - yes absolutely!! btw...there is a good news

sid- what Dr??

dr- she is reacting...i think she come out of coma...may be get her consciousness after sometimes

sid- what!! that's a great news..

listening to this...Karan ran towards their room...and sit beside her...and looking at her.... with out blinking his eyes...

dr- he loves her so much!!

sid- both love each other so much!!

after some times!!

all entered room and. saw karan is holding teju's hand..and looking at her...

tm- meri bacchii!? kissed her forehead!! kaan taras Gaye hai... Teri muh se.. mummy sunne kaliye...( tears in her eyes)

All left the room as they want teju to take proper rest...and tell Karan to call them when she wake up...Karan nodded

After sometimes!!

Karan felt some movement on her hand...and teju tried to open her... eyes and slowly slowly open her eyes.....Karan  
1st inform them...

Her vision was blurry so she take sometime to... process everything...she she opened her eyes...and looked at Karan who has tears on his eyes..who is looking at teju..

Teju- s.u.nny....( faintly)

Karan - hannn hann... Sweety....kuch chahiye...

Teju- shooked her head...and gesture her to come...( With a little difficulty)...

Karan ...go to her...saw teju was trying to get up...but failed as she is very weak...
He help her... sitting....

Teju- wa..ter...

Karan made her...drink water..

Then... DRS with family members come to room...

Dr- how are you... feeling..mrs..kundrra?

Teju- nodded..and said- better..

Dr- are you feeling pain in somewhere?

Teju- shooked her head...and said - just feeling little weak...

Dr- ok...it is bcz...you were in coma.. from  3 months and now you gain your consciousness...back... I'm writing some... medicines...you will be okay..in few days...ok!!

Teju- nodded!!

Karan - thank you..so much doctor!!

Dr-  ( smiled)it's our duty....and patted his shoulder!!

Kd- ayiye...main apko bahar chod deta hun....

Dr nodded and they left the room...

Tm goes near her and hugged her tightly...and started crying....teju - mom!! Bas bas I'm fine....

Tm cupped her face and said - tujhe pata hai...taras gayi thi main...tere muh se...mom sun ne ko.....( Tears in her eyes)

Teju- Don't cry..I'm fine mom...

Teju- dad....!!..

Td-  goes towards her...and said - sorry princess!! I was not there...to protect you... I'm sorry....( Tears in his eyes)

Teju- dad!! That's not your fault...mere ...dad aise rote ache nahi lagte...Maine toh....use... dhamki de di thi...ki tum... prakash wayangankar ke....beti pe hat lgaya...hai.. they were scared...aur yaha dekho...mere dad...ro rahe hai...( With a pout... trying to lighten the atmosphere)

Td- chukuled....and hugged her...and kissed her forehead Said - Darna toh chahiye....unhe...meri beti pe hath lagaya tha na....now three of them are in their right place...

Teju - Matlab??

Pratik - nothing...badme..( trying to change the topic)

Teju- bhaiyu....

Tears formed in pratika eyes...

Teju- bhaiyu...why are you crying...you look bad when you cry...

Pratik - chukled and said - bass khusi ke aansu hai....

Km - baccha you scared us!!

Teju- sorry mumma

Km- don't say  sorry baccha ...take rest...tum thik ho gayi ho na...bass kuch nahi chahiye

Teju smiled..km kissed her forehead....

Then all left the room as teju needs rest!!

Now karan and teju are alone in room...

Teju- sunny!!

Karan - hann baby!!

Teju hugged him...and said - I'm fine sunny!! Don't be scared... I'm not going anywhere...

Karan tightened...his  hold.. and said - kahi Jane nahi dunga tumhe ..

Teju smiled..and said - i love you 🌼

Karan - "i love you more...more..than every thing in the world....my love for you is beyond the world..

Teju smiled... karan's face...also automatically turned into a smile...and then there door knocked...and it was Roshni come with food...and place on table...

They karan feed her... with his hands...and he also ate...and they drifted into sleep...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 31th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼