//chapter -18//

Continuing from previous chapter!!

After kiss!!

Karan - oh!!! Ms.prakash getting bold are with?(with a smirk)

Teju- (blushed ) shut up!! Karan brusted into laughter....and then hee door knocked...

Teju- come in!!

It was roshni!!! .... Roshni - sunny!! Are you okay...tumhe niche dekha.... You were looking messy..so I thought...you must be with teju...so maine socha ek baar check kalun...

Kk-bhabi... I'm fine...was a little bit disturbed...but now I'm fine(looking at teju)

Roshni -ok!!! She left...

Karan - btw!! I just remembered...tumne mujhe Aaj sunny kehke Bulaya...i feel very good...

Teju- (smiled)!!

Then!!! Her cabin door again knocked and Teju- come in!!!(it was Abeer)

He came and hugged her...and said.."omg!!! T...T I'm very .... happy....you know...she said yes"

Teju- congratulations beer!!! Btw... don't forget about my... treat...

Abeer - offcourse T!!! ...(they both laughed)...then disturbed by... coughing sound saw karan....but he was glaring at Abeer..

Abeer - hey!! Man...how are you!!

Karan - hello ... I'm fine....(fake smile)

Abeer frowned!!!then mahi teju's pa came....

Teju- I'm angry at you!!

Mahi-what did I do??
Teju- seriously you don't know!!! You and Abeer love each other ...and you don't even bother to tell me...yeh toh beer ne mujhe bola nahi toh tum nahi bolti..
(With fake anger)....mahi made a horrified face and...teju brust into laughter...."omg mahi!!! Look at your face...btw I'm very happy for you"..

Mahi-"thank you"

Teju- ok!! Sunny I've to go....there is some important work!!
Karan - I'll also leave
Teju- ok bye ...take care!!! Drive safe...(hugged him)
Karan - bye!!! (Hugged her back )..

Teju left the room and now only karan and abeer are in the cabin..

Abeer - she is best!!!

Karan- indeed She is..

Abeer - btw!!! Man you don't need to be jealous of me...I've gf and i love her so much...

Karan - I'm not jealous of you...

Abeer - (chuckled) ok ok...but you was looking at me like ...you will eat me raw..

Both brust into laughter!!

Abeer - i must say you are very lucky, T is a gem of a person!!!...

Karan- i know..(with a smile)...ok Abeer I've to...nice to meet you.

Abeer -i too have to go..

Karan - bye!! See you soon..

Abeer - bye...

Then they all leave for their respective work...

On teju's side:

Dr.sharma - Dr. Tejasswi...he is viraj khana...he is a cardiologist....he joined today in our hospital!! Here is all his details!! And give teju a file

Teju- ok !! Dr.sharma...she looked at file.
.and said"nice!! Welcome to angel's hospital..Dr. viraj...i hope..you will do your work sincerely...i don't like mistake In my work"

Viraj - i will!!teju nodded and left from there...

And rest day...went ....

At Karan's side!!!