Introduction

Deeper Than A Deal
(Yana Echavez)

Yana, a clever entrepreneur and a renowned bar owner, seemed to have it all. But amidst her accomplishments, there was one area where she struggled: love. Yana couldn't help but feel frustration as she wondered, 'What's wrong with those girls? Ayaw ba nila sa matinong katulad ko?'

Her life takes an unexpected turn when she meets Lucienne Auroré Fejeros, a woman who possesses an enchanting aura, with deep, mysterious eyes that seem to hold secrets untold. Little did Yana know, this encounter would ignite a fire within her that she never thought possible-nasapul kasi nito ang pihikan niyang panlasa.

Despite Lucienne's innocent appearance, she seeks comfort in indulging in luxurious wines at Yana's bar. However, when it comes time to settle the bill, she is unable to pay.

In an unexpected twist, Yana proposes an unconventional arrangement to Lucienne-a date as payment. Surprisingly, Lucienne chooses washing dishes over accepting a date with Yana.

'Napaka-choosy naman ng babaeng ito!' Yana thought.

In a twist of fate, Lucienne found herself entangled in yet another trouble with Yana. After the chaos subsided, a daring proposition emerged-the idea of becoming Yana's 'fake wife'.

Will Lucienne dare to accept this audacious proposal? Will she embrace the role of Yana's 'fake wife', knowing that it could forever change their lives and lead them down an unfamiliar path?

Stay tuned as the story unfolds, revealing the twists and turns that await Yana and Lucienne in this captivating story.

____________________________________

This story is fictional and contains mature scenes that are not suitable for young readers. I won't provide any character pictures. It is best if you imagine them yourself.

To all my dear readers, I hope you will enjoy this story. Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you!

All Rights Reserved
letmebed1