9. He comforts you (History era)

You were returning home from your work .. It was an unforgettable day of your life... It was your best friend's death day... You stopped your car near her cemetery and you started to cry badly....After few minutes you started to drive back to home .... Throughout the ride you were thinking about her ..She was there for you all the time.... She died in a car accident .. Infact she was really happy when you said to your friends that Michael proposed to you.... She was the one who was happy while rest of the girls were jealous of you and avoided you... You pulled at Neverland and went in.... You opened the door and saw Michael watching TV... You didn't tell him anything and straight away went to your bedroom and laid down on the bed and covered yourself with the bed covers and pressed your face on the pillow and cried and cried until Michael's arms wrapped around you and kissed on top of your head ... He also knows about your friend... You quickly turned around hugged him.... He was caressing your head and lifted your face to kiss you... But he was shocked to see you.... Your eyes were too red and swollen from crying all day....

" Oh lord..... Y/N look at your eyes baby... Please stop crying... "

" I couldn't Michael.... You know that how I was with Aria.. I can't imagine her beside me.... She was my only friend... "

You said and sat up while Michael got up and wrapped his arms around you ... He hugged you tightly... You rested your head over his chest and heard his soothing heart beat..

" You Know Y/N ... She would be happy for you now.... And I know how hard it is for you.... But heaven couldn't wait to see her..... Just think like that... And she's really in a better place now... She'll always be there for you.... "

He hugged you and made you lay down and got down next to you... He cupped your tear stained face and kissed your forehead... You both cuddled and he started to sing
" Smile though your heart is aching.... "

................................................

Vote and comment guys... If you want request an imagine!!