He Accidentally Hurts You (Any Era)

Michael has been calling you for more than 25times.... But unfortunately you couldn't pick any of his call...  And you also promised him that you'll be back by 6pm and now it's 8:45pm.... You finally pulled at Neverland gate and took a deep breath....  You then came and parked the car and got out and took out some stuffs which you had in the back seat.....  You nearly had 3-4 bags, you managed to carry everything and opened the door and went in...   You saw Michael sitting on the couch looking at the floor...  You could clearly see that that he was angry....  You kept all the things and stood next to him....... 

"Mich-"

Before you could speak he looked up and gave you a death glare...  You were really afraid of him at that moment...

"Where the hell you've been Y/N ??"

He almost screamed and got up and looked at you ...... 

" I....  I was shopping for a while Michael.....  I really needed some things very urgently...  So I-"

" THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU'RE DOING LIKE THIS Y/N ...... ATLEAST YOU SHOULD'VE PICKED UP MY CALLS "

" Let me explain Mich-"

" OK...  YOU SHOULD'VE INFORMED ME.. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GIRL... I'M DONE...... "

He almost screamed at you and started to walk back to your bedroom...  You grabbed his hands but he pushed you forcefully away from him ... You fell to the ground and your head came in contact with the coffee table nearby and it hurted hardly.......  He turned around to see what happened...  But he quickly came running to you and lifted you up and made you sit on the couch....... 

" Y/N ......I'm terribly sorry baby....  I didn't mean to push you like that......  Please forgive me......  I'm sorry.... "

You stopped rubbing your head and looked at Michael who holded your hand tightly.....  His eyes were filled with tears and streaming down his face ..... You cupped his cheek and wiped away the tears and made him to face you..... 

" I'm sorry Michael....  I should've informed you.....  But I wanted to surprise you so bad "

" What...? "

You smiled softly and slightly lifted up your sleeve and showed your arm... You got tattooed on your forearm.....  He pulled your arm and looked at the tattoo... It showed  ♪♥ Mikey♥♪ 

He pulled you in for a tight hug and sobbed.... 

" Why.....  Why did you get......  Ugh "

" I wanted to give a surprise....  But I never thought you'll be mad at me like this..... I thought you're gonna hate me and-"

He cuts you off by pressing his lips on yours and kissed gently ... He pulled away and caressed your cheek..

" I wasn't mad at you....  I was really afraid....  I'm not forbidding you from doing anything.... But just inform sweetie.....  You don't get it that how much I'm worried about you....  Please don't ever do that "

You both smiled and hugged tightly...  He stroked your hair and pulled away quickly and cupped your face

" I would never hate you Y/N ...."

You both smiled and kissed passionately...

......................................................

Hope it was OK guys ...  Plz leave some Comments.. I love reading them ♥!