Break Of Dawn (Thriller Era)

This was requested by -MJ-Forever-

Hope you like it!?

________________________________

Selena's POV

Michael and I are at his house for a sleepover. I brush my teeth and put on my pjs and go to check on Michael. I come out to see Michael searching something.

" What are you searching Michael... Aren't you supposed to be sleeping now? "

I ask resting my arms on the couch.

"I was searching for the remote Sel... And nope I'm not gonna sleep.. it's movie time... I thought of calling you after setting up everything..!"

He smiles wide and continues to search... I couldn't help but smile at his silliness. I take the remote which was on the table and throw it to him. He catches it and sits next to me.

" So what are we gonna watch now?"

He bites his lip and thinks and then he looks up at me.

"Endless Love? "

I smile and nod my head without breaking eye contact. He's not so into romantic movies, but all of a sudden he wants to see one. He plays the movie and starts watching it eagerly. Now I understand why wants to watch this movie.. It's Brooke Shields! He has a huge crush on her. This makes me feel possessive. I can't lose him! How am I gonna tell him that I'm falling for him.  He would never ever feel the same.. The thought of not being next to him tears me up. Whatever Happens.... I'm gonna take this to him. I stare at the TV with my mind blogged up with many things.. In no time Michael wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer while he's watching the movie. I want it to be forever.

"Are you watching the movie?"

" Yeah.. I'm watching...! "

I look up at him and he's looking down at me. Our eyes meet each others and he inches his face closer. I have no idea what's happening..! We're watching a movie and now he's coming closer. He cups my cheek and strokes them.

" May I? "

He says by tracing his finger on my lower lip. I simply stare and slightly nod my head and he presses his lips on mine. He kisses softly and then pulls away .

" Selena... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to.... I.... I'm in love with you!"

I can't believe he too felt the same. This is such a coincidence. I have to tell him about what I was thinking.

"Michael... You're not joking right?"

He shakes his head and takes my hand and strokes them.

" I'm not joking... I'm so serious about this.. I'm totally in love with you.. You drive me crazy all the time.."

I smile and look at him taking his hand in mine. I'm glad that everything is going smooth.

"Michael... I too felt the same... But I was afraid to tell you! Because I can't afford to lose you. I never wanted this friendship to end."

He pulls me and places my legs on his lap and smiles.

"Well I'm happy that we both felt the same.. I may not have proposed to you in a proper manner.. but I wanna ask you now Selena! Will you be my girl?"

I take a deep breath and nod my head.  Can't believe that this is happening.. He smiles and kisses my nose and just stares deep into my eyes.. His stare gets me weak inside.

"Stop staring at me Michael..! "

I blush and look down. He lifts my chin up and brushes his finger across my lip.

"I've always fantasized about my first kiss with you. You have no idea how I'm crazy about you Sel."

I gulp nervously as his hands slide up and down my thighs. My heart is pounding inside at his simple touch.

"I love you Selena.... "

"I love you more Michael..!"

He bites his lip and quickly carries me in bridal style.

"What are you doing!"

I ask in shock.

"I wanna show you how much I love you! Let me show you.. will you grant me permission to make love to you!? "

I giggle and blush hard..He smiles and walks to his room. He opens the door and places me on the bed.

"Well in that case.... We need some changes here Michael? "

He looks confused and looks at me.

" What is it Sel?"

I smile and walk to the window and close them. I walk out to Janet's room and see her having scented candles. I walk back to the room to see Michael sitting on the bed. I switch off the light and lit up the candles and place them at correct places. There's complete silence and I could feel that the candles and the dim light in the room turned him on. He stares at me with full of love and lust. I never seen him like this. This is something different to see his other kinky sexual side. He gets up and walks closer and pulls me by my waist.

" Though it's an old idea... It's romantic.. I never thought you'd think like this Selena..! God... I need you now... I want you! "

He says in his deep voice and trails kisses down my neck. He pulls my band from the messy bun and runs his fingers through my hair. In no time he pushes me gently down to the bed and crawls on top of me and kisses me. He's a great kisser.. still now I can't believe that it's happening. Everything has escalated quickly. But I stutter between the kiss when I think about it and pull away slowly.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing!"

I take a deep breath and kiss him back sensually, but he pulls away.

"Sel.. I'm not forcing you into this!"

"No Michael... Not at all... I want you to do what you're doing..!"

He smiles and continues to kiss me and trails down the kisses down to my neck and further down. I run my hands down his back and moan softly. This man really knows what to do! He pulls away and unbuttons his shirt. I get up and help him to get them off of him.he removes my shirt and pulls my pants down. He quickly unbuckles my bra and throws them down. He smiles wide and looks at me.

"They're perfect just like how I've imagined!"

I blush hard and look at him and he kisses me once again. The kiss slowly turns into a steamy make out session. He's really a great kisser. He pushes me down to the bed and trails his kisses down to my chest and now I'm totally blanked. His soft touch send me shivers. He draws his attention to my breasts and suck onto the nipple.. I let out a small moan a little. He has completely turned me on. At first my insecurities killed me but now I want him to go down further. Between the soft kisses and squeezes I could feel something hard between my thighs. Michael has no idea how he's pleasuring me. I'm totally wet down there. His soft kisses trails down to my belly and he cups my pussy through the panties and strokes them .  My legs tremble at his touch and I inhale a sharp breath. He slowly yet sensually pulls down my panties without breaking eye contact. He throws it down and eyes my private. I really feel uncomfortable at his stare.

"You're so beautiful Sel.. Baby you have a gorgeous body.. I can't wait to to make love with you!"

I stay silent and he crawls up to me

"I'm not gonna do anything against your will!"

"Michael... I want to tell you something!"

To be continued~