No More Mr Jackson! (Bad Era)

Y/N's POV

I can't believe that I'm going through this! This is the first time I'm attending a detention class. I'm not a nerd but still I've never been to a detention class, and the worst part is that it's Mr Jackson's class.. now I regret for back answering him and causing a scene for such a dumb issue of talking to my bench partner while he was instructing. I've always back answered him and he never asks me to stay. But today I was little to harsh on my side. I'm feeling bad for talking to him like that. He's such a teacher who does anything for his students.! Hope he's not gonna give me workload..

I knock on his door and hear his soft manly voice say come in! I open the door and walk in to see him on his seat going through his MacBook. He closes it and looks up at me. I take a look at his appearance while he's starting to talk about what happened earlier at class. He's really fine! This man is hot AF! I came back to reality when he snaps his finger at me!

"You've gotta do all these...! "

I literally don't have any idea about what he was saying,but I got carried away by his grace and manliness..! Why should he be my professor now?  He leans on his table and looks at me..

" You weren't paying any attention!! Am I right?"

" It's not like that Mr Jackson.. I ... I was"

He gets up from his seat and walks towards me..

" You know.. you're such a trouble maker .. but I've to admit that you're cute when you're angry!"

I walk until my back reaches the wall as he's coming closer..

" I can clearly read your mind... What you were thinking of when I was explaining now! "

Without warning he kisses me softly yet passionately. I can't believe I'm kissing my teacher in his room. His hands roam all over my body which makes me to have more of him! But what I'm doing here is wrong, If someone finds out someone storms inside his room, I'll be expelled and he'll lose his job. I can't be doing this! I wanna stop him , at the same I don't want to.. 

" Y/N ..... I want you... I want you so bad! "

My eyes grew wide at his words, never expected that his thoughts would be same as mine. But I have to appreciate he's a gentleman now. He's just kissing me but not touching me..

" You have no idea how much I need you now..  desperately though..! "

" But Mr Jackson... I ... I really can't do this...."

He brushes his finger over my lips slowly yet sensually.

" Heart wants what it wants doesn't it! If you weren't into this, you would've pushed away or do something else.. but you kissed me back didn't you?"

I couldn't say anything but just get mesmerized by looking into his eyes. His eyes are beautiful... He's totally everything a women wants.. I want him so bad but at the same time I don't. I've always had a huge crush over this man, but the worst part of that was , he happened to be my teacher. We both stare into each other's eyes and without any warning he kisses me again and I kiss him back eventually. I tug onto his his collar and pull him closer. His hands make way down to my back and grabs my ass giving it a gentle squeeze. His soft kisses turn to a rough ones and trails down to my neck leaving hickeys.! Pleasure flows inside my body.

" I want you now Mr Jackson...! "

He flashes an evil smile and quickly carries me to his couch in his room. His room is kinda spacious. He throws me over the couch and hovers above me . He unbuckles my jeans and pulls them down instantly.! He rubs my thighs sensually while looking directly into my eyes. This man is really driving me crazy. And within no time he pulls down my panties and throws them aside. He lowers his face down between my inner thighs and places soft kisses. I bite my bottom lip waiting for the immense amount of pleasure which I'm gonna get in no time. He starts to suck my private gaining a loud deep moan from me. He works his tongue sensually. All I could imagine now is how is his D gonna be?