25. Daddy's Immeasurable Love (Mature Era)

You were returning home from your friend's birthday party.....  You opened the door and went in....  You went to your room directly to take a long shower....  After an taking shower you stepped out and changed into your pj's and went to the living room...  There was no sign of Michael there...  So you went to kitchen... He wasn't there!!!  You went to the mini library and checked...  He was not there .... You then went went to your daughter's room and saw Michael and Paris sitting on the floor showing their backs.....  You curiously went infront of them and saw Michael and Paris doing jigsaw puzzle and crayons were scattered around them along with a book.....  You kneeled down next to them  .  But they didn't pay attention to you....  They were seriously solving puzzles....  They both quickly turned around and saw you.... 

" Mommy!!!!!! Look what we've done...  "

She handed me a drawing me,  Michael and her sitting together....  It's her first drawing....  It's really special for us.....  I wrapped my arms around her and kissed on top of her head.....  We all finished everything and sat down to watch a movie....  Paris and Michael together insisted on Frozen.....  So I played them and sat across from them doing the important paper work.....  Within few minutes they both started to sing Do you wanna build a snowman!!! .... I closed all my files and watched them giggled and Michael imitating like Olaf.....  I'm really lucky to have a husband like Michael.... Though he's a great musician he spends time with us..... After arrival of Paris...  He's been giving his whole time by playing with Paris....  She's a lucky child in this world.....  I thought to myself and continued to watch them..

......................................................

Hope this was worth the reading guys???