21. Celebrating Your First Anniversary ~ 2 (Bad Era)

Michael got on top of you and looked deep into your eyes.... He kissed your nose cheeks and your sweet lips... He kissed hardly and he undressed you within a minute.... You were wearing a black lace bra and panties... You quickly unbuttoned his shirt and he unbuckled his pant along with his boxers.... he lowered himself down and kissed your neck.... He unclasped your bra and cupped your breasts and squeezed softly...... You let out a deep moan and he was playing with your breasts..... He got down and kissed and licked them....  You let out a deep moan and as he kissed your belly button......  He went down to your womanhood and pulled out your panties off........  You were completely naked.....  He kissed your inner thigh while his hand travelled to your butt and gently squeezed them  ....... You then inserted his long finger inside you and fucked you......  Without any warning he slammed his full length on your vline and started to thrust....  You arched your head as he was thrusting...... Michael knows how to please you...  So you smiled to yourself and you both started to moan... Then of a sudden he started to thrust harder........

" Mmmmmmmmm Michael...  Ohhh god ahhhhhhhh "

He kissed your lips hardly as he was thrusting....  He hit your gspot..... You both reached your climax and Michael collapsed on you ... He rested his head on your chest and you wrapped your arms around him...  He then started to suck your nipples like a baby while you were massaging his head.....  You lift his face to kiss him...  You both kissed passionately and he rolled down next to you.... 

" Happy Anniversary Aliyana Jackson... "

" Happy Anniversary Mr Jackson... "

You both giggled and you wrapped your arms around him and rested your head over his chest .... He wrapped both of his arms around you and kissed on top of your head...  You both hugged each other tightly and slowly drifting off to sleep.....

...................................................

Hope you liked it MichaelsHeart123 .... And check out my new story guys....  OUR GUARDIAN ANGEL.....